Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What are galv chips going to convert in to?

We're half way through the month now, when are we going to be told what the galv chips convert in to?

Perhaps sanity could prevail and we'll just make them generic character chips?

Converting to crystal shards, like knight crystals or premium would be good.

Converting to gold would be incredibly lame for the amount of work/resources required to get character chips, and only works to offset the gold taken away from arena, we're not getting anything.

Comments

• DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited October 2017
    Thread #34532 on the topic.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited October 2017
    No, I'm referring to what @Kabam Miike said:
    1 - We do plan on making your leftover Chips convert into something that will be a help to Commanders, but we are not yet ready to announce what that is at this time!

I'm wondering when they will be ready.. we're running out of time.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited October 2017
    If I'm Kabam I'll announce it in the last minute, since there's no solution which satisfies everyone. 1 Chip for 1 entire 4* Crystal may do the trick, but others may be whining "why don't make it 1 Chip for 1 T2A"? LOL I'm jking but srsly don't put up hope there.
  • And when will they be converted? Up until maybe last week, I still had Starscream and Shockwave chips!
  • Lol same
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    And when will they be converted? Up until maybe last week, I still had Starscream and Shockwave chips!

Yea, same. One day they were just gone. I don't know when since I don't look at my items everday. I hope whatever they do there is some way to validate the conversion happens as opposed to just one day being gone. I could write down the balance of my gold everyday and wait for it, but that seems silly.
  • Maybe they could tell us in a message like the random ones we get to claim prizes. Just send players a message like "We are converting all unused Galvatron chips into X at X:Y rate of exchange. Click the claim button below to claim yours." Simple and easy.