Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who's the best bot in-game?

Dnaguy14Dnaguy14 Posts: 5
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Who's the best bot in-game? If bot not in choices, click others then state in comments below! Thanks!

Who's the best bot in-game? 56 votes

OG Optimus Prime
35%
LJW7621MyNastix75DavienDirculesBlogZmogisMallowmanPromethium1BadaCozmatic_Prime26IvanTyMnicely80Nick_80KittenPrimeInsanecloudSound2mThuleAnakinPrimeUmerrockjimbobthedogPrimeChampion 20 votes
Optimus Prime MV1
7%
UltraPrimeMufc14Odie21Drake6401 4 votes
Ratchet
3%
MustangjonssDss 2 votes
Windblade
14%
Frugalli88MAMILKabam RimehavenTrailfireGunz0SteelbaneSupraliminalDnaguy14 8 votes
Motormaster
7%
TheJewReworkRhinoxserdood 4 votes
Ironhide
16%
French_BakerCartoon_Star1NightchrisnomisuJoker69AntialiasSonerbabaDaritronRyls 9 votes
Prowl
5%
ManthroSaYnTDendam 3 votes
Megatron
0%
Galvatron
5%
BubianShockwaves_jdjcjdjxVavatron 3 votes
Others...
5%
MegaKuppCakeKingOfPainChad218 3 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• Windblade
    State down here why you chose that bot:)
  • Windblade
    Windblade for her amazing bleeds, stun, and massive damage even as a 2*!
  • OG Optimus Prime
    He is awesome
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    OG Optimus Prime
    When duped OG Prime is a complete god. Special 3 deals an infinite armour break and with his Signature Ability he can deal as many bleeds as you want.
  • OG Optimus Prime
    No competition unduped or duped he just destroys everything plus has the best synergies
  • Windblade
    Although this is meant to be something more subjective, wanted to throw in who I feel is the best bot because of how I enjoy to play them. Windblade is definitely my pick! When playing with her,
    I get the same feeling I get when I am playing Gwenpool. She just feels very quick and agile, and that is why I love using her!
  • Windblade
    I like several others... Arcee is quite similar, only less bleed for more power gain on crits. MV optimus willpower against bleeders that would be tougher actually makes me like him more than OG, although an above average bleed trigger is pretty fun... love barricades power lock... but my favorite to play easily is Windblade, especially post crit masteries. Spray to 5 hit combo, S1, with an average or above average proc, most any equal PI tech is dead (yes that easy). Not OP against everyone else, but still very satisfying quick damager that is spread out nicely between big hits and flying numbers over time.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    OG Optimus Prime
    Although this is meant to be something more subjective, wanted to throw in who I feel is the best bot because of how I enjoy to play them. Windblade is definitely my pick! When playing with her,
    I get the same feeling I get when I am playing Gwenpool. She just feels very quick and agile, and that is why I love using her!

With the new Deep Wounds mastery Windblade will be an absolute stun God. When her opponent is bleeding ranged attacks have a chance to trigger stuns, now with longer bleeds she can do even more stuns.
  • Ironhide
    OG Prime is way overrated...there are many bots with better abilities. Y’all are just voting for the leader of the good guys.
  • BubianBubian Posts: 82
    Galvatron
    I like galvatron. And prowl
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Ironhide
    Ironhide ftw!!!
  • IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
    OG Optimus Prime
    His the Beast! B)
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    Ironhide
    good ole ironhide gets my vote too though soundwave isnt far behind lol
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Windblade
    She's the bleed goddess of this game, I'll probably choose G1 Prime as my 2nd favorite and Soundwave as my 3rd
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Windblade
    I think windblade is really good because she's fast and quick in getting rid of enemies but CW Prime deals alot of damage and is really cool too