Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

How-to Edit your team [mod edit for clarity]

Redcardinal3_456Redcardinal3_456 Posts: 1
edited April 2017 in General Discussion
How do you change your team or character
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Kami_sanKami_san Posts: 2
    Can anybody help at all?
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Hey there Redcardinal3_456 and Kami_san! When entering an Arena, Story Quest, Event Quest, or even a Raid, you should see an option in the lower left hand side of the screen that says Edit Squad. Clicking here will allow you to swap out bots that are currently in your Squad! As a heads up, if you have any bots defending your base, they will be removed from that position if you put them on your Squad.

In regards to changing your character, are you asking about the one showing up on your profile?

Edit:Hey all! To add a bit of clarity for you all, I've taken this screenshot here to where you'll find the option to edit your Squad. For raids, you will have to first select who your opponent is before going into this menu. Hope this helps!

O0uS8RO.jpg
  • Options
    What is the difference between a leadership crystal for a 2 to 4 star bot and a premium crystal for a 2 to 4 star bot?
  • Options
    DethDeth Posts: 8
    Leadership only gives Optimus Prime. The other gives any bot.
  • Options
    Thanks man
  • Options
    Hey there Dark_Horse! As stated by Deth, there is a chance to get a 4 star Optimus Prime in the Leadership Crystal which is not included in the Premium Bot Crystal. The Optimus Prime in the PBCs is from the Movies. The PBC Optimus Prime is a Brawler, while the one from the Leadership Crystal is a Tactician. Hope this information helps!
  • Options
    James78James78 Posts: 1
    Can you help me please I'm level 12 and my battle centre has not finished building
  • Options
    Hey there James78! Have you tried doing your first Raid yet? It should be unlocked after you have successfully completed your first raid!
  • Options
    I got the premium because I already had a 2 star optimus and a one star, wthat did I get another 2 star optimus i wanted a 3 or 4 star anything lol just another optimus lol
  • Options
    I don't see edit team in bottom left
  • Options
    do I have to be at a certain level
  • Options
    Hey there Arctic_Rush! I just edited this post here to show where you should be able to find the option to edit your Squad with some additional information for Raids!
  • Options
    Is that on iOS cause I think me being on iOS changes it
  • Options
    [hqbk76x01hkk.png
    that is my screen and I see nothing that says edit team
  • Options
    @Arctic_rush: To answer the first question, that is taken from my iPhone so it is on iOS. The screenshot you provided is after entering either a raid or a quest and you are going to face an opponent. You can only edit your Squad before actually starting the Quest/Raid. Hope this information helps!

• Options
    I don't have raid or quest yet does that affect anything. I just have story
  • Options
    I don't have raid or quest yet does that affect anything. I just have story

The story consists of quests. You won't be able to change your team after you've started the mission, but when you are selecting a mission, and you see all of your bots lined up together, there is a button in the bottom corner that lets you adjust your squad. This is where you have to do it.
  • Options
    Thx sorry if I was becoming a headache
  • Options
    HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    edited April 2017
    He might be asking how to change the character that is already on your team to fight with. If that is the case, you can just click on the bot image on the left to select that bot to fight with.
  • Options
    I figured out what he meant I understand now