Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

150 for King Crystal?

What is up with the King Crystal costing 150 energon when the Galvatron Crystal only costs 120? Seems to be mispriced....

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2017
    Lapras wrote: »
    What is up with the King Crystal costing 150 energon when the Galvatron Crystal only costs 120? Seems to be mispriced....

I think the hilarious part is that the king Crystal and the Galvatron Crystal are the exact same thing... So why even run them parallel to each other.

They literally have the same contents inside each one with the same chance at each bot
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I was thinking that too. I'd like to believe it has a slightly higher chance for Grimlock which seems to be the case on those crystals, but the price is strange. I wouldn't recommend getting it. I spent all of my exactly 1,300 energon on the mastery purchase so I can't anyway.
  • kelsuskelsus Posts: 38
    I bought 5 and got a 3 star Grimlock.

It says "An increased chance to win a 3-Star or 4-Star Grimlock!"

I'd say I did alright, although I was after the 4 star.
  • I got 5 of the Galvatron crystals and got my Hot Rod duped (Yay! /sarc), got three 2 star bots that I had just forged right before getting the crystals, and got a 3 star Grimlock. No reason at all to buy King Crystal as far as I can tell.
  • Well... the observation was kinda reversed. It's not that the king crystal is mispriced, but the galvatron crystal was clearly special priced. Feature crystals are always 150. Which contextually means you should have posted a PSA on galvatron price, not that king crystal price was weird.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    There was a message about Galv crystal being reduced price.