Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which of the five Japanese exclusive shows characters do you think should join

PrimeChampionPrimeChampion Posts: 16
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Let’s see which character from the five-ish exclusive Japanese shows do the fans want to have in the show, and hopefully Kabam notices and puts in at least one character. (Rules: 1. It must be only a Japanese exclusive character, ex. saying Rodimus Prime from Headmasters is not allowed. 2. If you press there other and is commenting down below, please put there where the character is from.) thank you and vote on

Which of the five Japanese exclusive shows characters do you think should join 9 votes

Star Saber (Victory)
55%
Gunz0KillMasterCPofh1IvanTyPrimeChampion 5 votes
Fortress Maximus (Headmasters)
0%
God Ginrai (Super God Masterforce)
0%
Overlord (Super God Masterforce)
0%
Point Blank (Headmasters)
0%
Deathsaurus (Victory)
0%
Dai Atlas (Zone)
0%
Lio Convoy (Beast Wars II)
11%
Insanecloud 1 vote
Sixshot (Headmasters)
33%
kelsusElsie123darceyMrsteakymeat_9 3 votes
Other... type in the characters name and show name in the comments
0%

Comments

• TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    edited October 2017
    Wasn’t Fortress Maximus in the last episode of G1? He fought Tripticon

I think Sixshot was in the second last or last episode as well
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Star Saber (Victory)
    Yeah Fort Max and Sixshot have appeared in "Rebirth". And although Sixer maybe cool, he doesn't fit into the game, like which mode will he use for the heavy? Fort Max is too big and God Ginrai just conflicts with two already existing Primes.
    So... Star Saber (must be the IDW zealot version with one eye pierced) or Overload the sadist.
  • Star Saber (Victory)
    Trailfire
    1. Fortress Maximus didn’t fight against tripticon, he fought Scorpinoc
    2. He had a different design and personality in Japan, and had more development than the USA version
    3. He had a different concept; USA - the head was piloted by a human while to robot was the body, Japan - the head was the robot and the body was a robotic armor that can transform into vehicles
    4. Sixshot in Japan has a different personality, a different task, and had different development than the American version of Sixshot
  • PrimeChampionPrimeChampion Posts: 16
    edited October 2017
    Star Saber (Victory)
    KillerMasterC
    1. There are more choices you can also choose from the Japanese shows, like Greatshot, Dai Atlas, Deathsaurus, and other characters that I haven’t mention
    2. Sixshot can use all six of his moves when he uses his super move, his heavy attack will most likely be the gun,
    3. In Japan Cerebros is named Fortress instead of, well Cerebros or Spike.
    4. And God Ginrai, isn’t a prime or leader of the autobots at anytime. He is just an over glorified warrior. Plus he is a different character.
  • Star Saber (Victory)
    Trailfire wrote: »

Read the scentences I wrote in the comments for clarification
  • PrimeChampionPrimeChampion Posts: 16
    edited October 2017
    Star Saber (Victory)

Yes he did appear in the last episode, but Fortress Maximus was named of him combined with the city and his regular robot mode was named Cerebros while in Japan his name was Fortress. And they both have different designs, different personality, different jobs, and the Japanese one had more development

Sixshot did appear in the last two episodes, but just like Fortress Maximus, he got different personalities, different jobs, and had more development in Japan

• Star Saber (Victory)
    Yeah Fort Max and Sixshot have appeared in "Rebirth". And although Sixer maybe cool, he doesn't fit into the game, like which mode will he use for the heavy? Fort Max is too big and God Ginrai just conflicts with two already existing Primes.
    So... Star Saber (must be the IDW zealot version with one eye pierced) or Overload the sadist.
    Fort Max and Sixshot did appear in rebirth, but just like I explain to Trailfire; they had different personalities, different jobs, more development than there USA counter part, Fort had a different designs.
    God Ginrai isn’t a prime nor the leader of the autobots, he just lead his small group and became a over glorified warrior
    And it isn’t just Star Saber or Overlord, there are more characters to chose from, from Zone, Headmasters, Victory, Masterforce, and Beast Wars II; you have over 60 characters to chose from
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Star Saber (Victory)
    Well...he's the autobot Supreme Commander
  • Star Saber (Victory)
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Well...he's the autobot Supreme Commander
    So was Fortress