Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Jazz, Skywarp, and Thundercracker Confirmed? (Possibility)

If any of you haven't noticed already, there are numerous body shapes and characters in the background image for the forums...

2j1pmsp0tyla.jpg

But notice a few characters. For example (it's pretty obvious), we can see Thundercracker in the distance. I could be wrong, but based on the color palette, I'm pretty sure it's him.

9c4g3ym67lzp.jpg

But notice up on the high cliffs; a few familiar looks too...

nhnvwi6syjm6.jpg
v94v23p0w7v0.jpg

From a distance, it's pretty hard to tell. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    edited October 2017
    Thundercracker looks to be there but Skywarp is just the same decal in the distance. The other might be Hazz but I'm betting all of those back there have no identity.
  • Thundercracker is the one that is the most likely because he is in that picture
    I don’t think about Skywarp and Jazz, because on the left there is another seeker robot. So what we can know is that those jets can be; Skywarp, Thrust, Dirge, Sunstorm, Bitstream, Hotlink, Slipstream, Nacelle, Jetfire, and maybe Jetstorm. Maybe it can be a new seeker they are making
    I can’t really tell for Jazz, because he might be him from the new Power of the Primes.
  • @Drake6401 @PrimeChampion Yeah Jazz is hard to tell, but that stripe running down his upper chestplate make me believe so.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    The thing that gets me is that there's two prowls, as robot mode next to bonecrusher and as vehicle mode in between starscream and megs
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    Could be bluestreak or smokescreen next to bonecrusher. Or streetwise next to screamer. Combiner wars streetwise and prowl were the same mold.
  • The thing that gets me is that there's two prowls, as robot mode next to bonecrusher and as vehicle mode in between starscream and megs

@KittenPrime I think that's barricade (movie) in his alternate form.
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Whos the helecopter in the back?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Grindor
  • Steelbane wrote: »
    Whos the helecopter in the back?

@Steelbane as @Mustangjon said, it's Grindor in his alternate form.
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    oh lol
  • Thundercracker is the one that is the most likely because he is in that picture
    I don’t think about Skywarp and Jazz, because on the left there is another seeker robot. So what we can know is that those jets can be; Skywarp, Thrust, Dirge, Sunstorm, Bitstream, Hotlink, Slipstream, Nacelle, Jetfire, and maybe Jetstorm. Maybe it can be a new seeker they are making
    I can’t really tell for Jazz, because he might be him from the new Power of the Primes.

Jeez louise! I thought I was on top of my seeker knowledge but who the heck are Bitstream, Hotlink (seekers named after sausages now?), Nacelle and Jetstorm? If I remember, Slipstream was the Arcee counterpart in War For Cybertron, but other than that I know nothing about her or the others I mentioned.

• I would love to see jazz
  • Dinobot,Tantrum,Brawler,Cyclonus,Kickback,Scorponock this is new bots added to game. Info 100% :wink:
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Dinobot,Tantrum,Brawler,Cyclonus,Kickback,Scorponock this is new bots added to game. Info 100% :wink:

You mean Brawl the Combaticon?
  • bastakillahbastakillah Posts: 24
    edited October 2017
    Dinobot,Tantrum,Brawler,Cyclonus,Kickback,Scorponock this is new bots added to game. Info 100% :wink:

I don't know where it will be from, just know which bots will add

• Dinobot,Tantrum,Brawler,Cyclonus,Kickback,Scorponock this is new bots added to game. Info 100% :wink:

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

There's a decepticon called Brawl, but no Brawler. Brawler is a class in this game.

There's a decepticon called Brawl, but no Brawler. Brawler is a class in this game.

Yes,the game has a class of bots brawler, I know it without you ;) But add exactly the bot Brawler .
    Believe me, I know which bots will add in the next six months
    6vb0n66ugekq.jpg
    f1dzoodp7kub.jpg

True, I do not know which one they will add - the Autobot or Disepticon

• bastakillahbastakillah Posts: 24
    edited October 2017
    If any of you haven't noticed already, there are numerous body shapes and characters in the background image for the forums...

2j1pmsp0tyla.jpg

But notice a few characters. For example (it's pretty obvious), we can see Thundercracker in the distance. I could be wrong, but based on the color palette, I'm pretty sure it's him.

9c4g3ym67lzp.jpg

nhnvwi6syjm6.jpg
    v94v23p0w7v0.jpg

you are so naive with your assumptions :)
  • If any of you haven't noticed already, there are numerous body shapes and characters in the background image for the forums...

2j1pmsp0tyla.jpg

9c4g3ym67lzp.jpg

nhnvwi6syjm6.jpg
    v94v23p0w7v0.jpg

you are so naive with your assumptions :)

@bastakillah Maybe, but the minor details make me believe so.

Take a look at supposed "jazz".

There is a stripe running up his chestplate and a line going across. (much like G1 Jazz)
    The shoulders are blocky.
    Heck, even the head shape might resemble him!
    65sb1tpjtnqe.jpg
    (sorry for low-res image)
  • It looks like the shadowy figure that excited JAZZ fans was just another stinking Bumblebee.......... yay
  • Hopefully they add them in the near future. They are popular characters in the franchise after all.

• The thing that gets me is that there's two prowls, as robot mode next to bonecrusher and as vehicle mode in between starscream and megs

@KittenPrime I think that's barricade (movie) in his alternate form.

No that’s prowl next to screamer