Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bring back 3-10% rank rewards, the new ranks are a gigantic nerf

TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
There are 2 issues.

1. Arena crystal payouts are WAY off.

2. 8-12% worth of points would equal full milestones for the old crystal bounty. (650k exactly placed in 11-20%, a little bit more bumped it into 3-10%).

The only way to get close to the old reward is 5-7% for 3 days and it requires twice as many points, like 450k per day.

You said you didn't want to take anything away with the new rank rewards, but you've taken something huge away from the majority of your player base and only given something extra to the top, top grinders.

You've appeasing the top 3-4% of your player base.. what about the other 96%?

In the old system, 12% of your player base was getting 1000 shards, now they get 600 shards.

Comments

• Options
    WolfeWolfe Posts: 80
    Its crazy that this is being handled this badly.
  • Options
    SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    I was also talking about this. If they hadnt nerfed the thing i would have a 4 star crystal by now. Rn i have 1900 shards im so sad :(
  • Options
    Also yesterday i got 450k and i still got 8-12% rewards :\
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    And that was the only arena i ever tried on and i only get 200 shards wow
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Lol ive been so unlucky today, i have exactly 9,550 alpha spark shard, 1950 4 star crystal shards, and 14777 raid chips out of 15000 :( XD
  • Options
    Its awful how this company handles anything in this game. They say they test before they implement but its clearly not the case.

The rewards DO NOT justify how much time we put in at ALL
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I somewhat agree.. the new brackets make sense for restricting items such as t3b and t2A, but it is not a popular move for the 4* shards... Definitely affecting the player base not in the top 10 alliances
  • Options
    I’m sure they have good intentions.. Kabam knows what’s best :tongue: