Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game still crashing bad. Getting annoying.

This game is still crashing very badly. I'm trying to be patient. But today it crashed at the very start of every single Alliance Mission fight causing me to loose half health every time. You guys probably would owe me a few dozen pots if it weren't for the fact I managed to make to the end with help from teammates. This has got to be fixed. Galaxy S8 Plus. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Always same results. Thanks.

Comments

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    already burnt 4 revive pots and 5 heal pots for this round of AM..

l
    samsung s8+
    nougat ver 7.0
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    Our BG crashed and froze out.

Nexus 6 Android 7.1.1
    iPhone 6+ 11.0.3
    Samsung s8
  • IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
    Crash a lot of times in game

Samsung Galaxy S8+
  • Thank you for sharing your information regarding the issues you're experiencing and device. However, something like this really belongs in the Bugs section of the forums to ensure the correct teams see the details. There's already a thread open on the topic here in the Bugs Section. We would greatly appreciate if you can share the details of your device, OS, and location(s) in the game or any other pertinent information regarding the crashes (ie: is it repeatable? If so, what specific actions?) that can assist our Teams in determining a cause and solution for the issue! Thank you, and we're very sorry for the frustration this is causing.

To help keep the forums more organized, this thread will be closed. Our teams will be better able to review all the information provided by players if it's kept to one thread.
This discussion has been closed.