Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Relentless Assault 2 Mod Broken

fejgc1l4hyam.png

While the opponent bot was just standing and blocking, I was side stepping and going back. Each movement gave him an attack buff. Either the description is incorrect or the mod is not working properly. It basically stacked like Prowl's ability even when the bot was not attacking.

This was in Story Mode. Can you look into this?

Comments

• it's working as it should. You are the opponent of the modded bot.
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    Everything is working fine. The mod triggers every time you make an evasive move and buffs the modded opponent. The text is written from their perspective meaning the opponent is you.

I honestly just ignored this factor and only paid mind when he got close to the unsupportable phase. I'm a dodge junky and no mod's gonna slow my role.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I think you guys are missing the part where it says "Dodges an attack". So the bot should only stack when he attacks and I side step/dodge. If the bot is standing there not moving, not attacking, it shouldn't get attack buffs when I move around.
  • DeePrimeDeePrime Posts: 82
    edited October 2017
    JKL wrote: »
    I think you guys are missing the part where it says "Dodges an attack". So the bot should only stack when he attacks and I side step/dodge. If the bot is standing there not moving, not attacking, it shouldn't get attack buffs when I move around.

The mod is describing you as the opponent, the mod is written from the a.i. perspective. When you dodge you build the counter.
    @DeePrime I understand that part and I'm the opponent. I am saying the bot should not get an attack buff if he doesn't actually attack and I dodge/move. If the bot is suppose to get an attack buff every time I side step or go back with no regards to if it's attacking or standing still then the description should remove the "an attack" wording.

• True enough but it shouldn't be too big of a problem to deal with unless you are all over the map without making an advance. Think of it as good training to only move when needed as compared to flailing about with reckless abandon haha. I need more of that training lol.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited October 2017
    This a bug report.

The plain and simple fact is that it's bugged.

Stacks are being added regardless of if an attack was dodged or not. Movement triggers a buff instead of a dodge.

End of story.

Everything else is just opinion. Save it for general discussion, not bug reports... it makes it confusing and unclear for the team. They've misunderstood bug reports in the past because of people giving their opinions about things... just look at Grindor's missile crit causing burn issue.

The last thing we should be doing here is making excuses for the bug and downplaying it as not a big problem.

A bug is a bug, that's all.
    xJamesss wrote: »
    then mirage should get attack buff for every step back or side he does

That's exactly what the original poster said was happening.
    Any updates on this? Is the mod bugged or description wrong?
    Terminal wrote: »
    then mirage should get attack buff for every step back or side he does

That's exactly what the original poster said was happening.

I meant mirage when you use him, after sp3

Because of the unstoppable and consuming of buffs, it's likely separate code from Mirage. They might have copied and pasted the first part of code, maybe something went wrong when they did.