Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Charting Signature Abilities

With the release of the widgets ("programs" or whatever they are called) that awaken/improve signature abilities, will Kabam be releasing charts of what each bots Sig actually does (beyond the flavor text until its unlocked) along with the actual numbers, percentage values, etc., that correspond to each level of the Sig? I mean if we're going to have control over unlocking and improving Sigs without getting dupe bots, knowing the exact values of each Sig at specific levels would let players make informed choices and unlock or improve the ones we want and how many levels we may want at a time. Masteries are basically handled like that, so why not Sigs too?

If this has already been done, I don't know about it and would appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

Comments

• Options
    woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    I have been keeping track of Bots' signature upgrade levels on the http://transformers-forged-to-fight.wikia.com . Between every 5 levels, you could do the math and see (approximately) how much percentage an ability is increased per 5 levels. Check the tables there and help add to it if you can!
  • Options
    Thanks for mentioning that. I'll take a look. Its one thing to elevate abilities by 5 level increments, but now that they can be improved 1 level at a time, that's something else.
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Yes, I don't understand why locked sigs have to be so cryptic and and have a bunch of fluff text with no in game meaning.

'Galvatron has a chance to channel dark energy from Unicron'.. U WOT M8? Some kind of super energy?

'Grindor is able to use the opponents stored power to his advantage' What kind of advantage? Does it let him fly around on a magical unicorm? That's a pretty sweet advantage.

'Skilled in the ancient Cybertronian martial art of Metallikato, Bludgeon requires full concentration in order to gain a Critical Damage Buff.' - Like seriously.. what? Mixing actual mechanic words, crit damage buff with complete nonsense words.. full concentration? It has no meaning if you haven't unlocked it.

And when you unlock it.. it's totally different... when he misses he gets a crit damage buff on his next crit. Like how on earth is anyone supposed to get that meaning from that locked description?

Some are very clear like optimus, mixmaster or barricade.. but some are just silly and unhelpful.