Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

can we get auto attack in raids?

90% of the raids have become extremely unchallenging and boring. can we get auto attack on it?

Comments

• Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Personally, I think if you're going to attack a base you should have to work for it. I understand the Arena and Missions auto fight option but Raiding shouldn't be that easy. Where does it stop, as next people will be asking for an Auto Attack for AM.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Odie21 wrote: »
    Personally, I think if you're going to attack a base you should have to work for it. I understand the Arena and Missions auto fight option but Raiding shouldn't be that easy. Where does it stop, as next people will be asking for an Auto Attack for AM.

How is button mashing with one hand working for it? Because as stated no base is challenging maybe a q base if anything

Oh and people long ago asked for auto attack in am I say go ahead let them get slaughtered
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I wouldn't dare set mine to auto. I'm way out of my intended league so all the bases I fight are either twice or three times the rating of my team. Some bases have individuals with higher bot ratings than my team combined.

Under any case that the base is weak enough for auto fighters to handle, then you should be able to clear it in a few minutes easy. The loading screen would be the biggest slowdown.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    The company said they want medals to be an indicator of skill, so unless they change their opinion, it can never be auto.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I was against Autofight in raids at first. But with the new matchmaker, medals are not truly indicator of skill if I often have to fight some 2000+ base.
  • The baces i attack are all 1 and 2 stars so auto attack would be nice

• People ask for auto-fight in raids.....until it happens. Then they will be back crying because their auto-fighting team all wiped on the tanky bot with Harm Accelerator and died. It would happen and quick too.

Auto-fight will not happen in raids because the devs have stated they want some modicum of skill to play a factor and there is obviously no skill involved with hitting a button and having the AI do the work for you. It isn't going to happen.

Please quit asking for a game that plays itself.
  • SamuelSamuel Posts: 16
    I think we should get auto attacks for raids
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    seriously guys im talking about people who pack 3 r4 forged bots such as myself. to go through 3 raids in a row with such a huge advantage is a bit of a torture, i'd much rather watch tv. Medals will never be an indicator of skill as long as people hardly raid because there's just not enough stuff to buy at the store.
    Another solution instead of auto attack is to enable tier 2 mod sparks in the game. though i dont know anyone who would bother putting resources in their base as long as they need to max forge 3 bots.
    At this point, even quintessa is ridiculously under matched for any of the top 5-10 alliances.
    Any regular base i normally pack 1-1.5k pi higher than the defenders. What's the point of making us tap mindlessly so many times on the screen?
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    As Hired stated, people will continue complain because the AI will lose against a HA or another MOD. Having auto fight for Arena and Missions is fine as the outcome doesn’t effect other players. But if you’re going to “take” something from another player, go earn it as opposed to taking the easy way out.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    If you want auto attack on raids, let someone play it for you.

Problem solved.
    Why would people complain about ai losing? Ai has its limits, test it and then use it accordingly.
  • Manthro wrote: »

Problem solved.

Kids work great for this btw.

Just saying.
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »

Problem solved.

Just saying.

good idea
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »

Problem solved.

Just saying.

Rofl... I tried getting my girls to do it... they got bored after a while cos it was so repetitive... :#