Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Strange behaviour with new masteries

Hi

I activated today Glass Cannon and Double Edge, rank 1.
Till then, I have the strange feeling that my opponents are becoming monsters... Much more aggressive, escaping all the time, moving all around the arena...
Seen this in all game modes.
Added to that, the HP differences in arena, before or after 21st session, are much lower than before (more than what can be explained by the fact these masteries remove some HP)

Simple question, am I the only one ( oh oh oh oh oh) having this feeling?

Comments

• TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    I was to make a post, the last two days or so I've noticed a difference in raid ai.

The enemy is back stepping and avoiding far more than they used to.
  • I have removed these 2 masteries, it's better but I'm still meeting bots in fury in arena. It's just less risky as am not loosing 10% HP from start.

There must have been a change in IA, or I reached an "experience" level above which IA gets better...

Bots for which the behaviour change is more visible : bumblebee, motormaster, any green.
    No matter the class advantage or HP difference in your favor, they will give you hard time.

I'm not against challenges, and was used in the past to meet 1 bot per squad with such a behaviour in arena, specially after serie 30, but if all the bots now behave as if they were moded with Nightbird Mark & Robot Ressource, then this should be stated more clearly, I think.

(Yeah, I know, the other option is to admit I'm becoming less and less skilled, but I'm not ready to accept it for now ;-))