Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Next featured bot

So should we expect dinobot for next month?

Comments

• SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Possibly Megs or Dinobot. Most likely dinobot and Megs is in december. And then we should expect to see the other bots including possibly the seekers
  • Its been a while since we got some new autobots. Was drift the last one?
    I cant even remember lol. Hot Rod and then Drift and then um ... and then ramjet and then ... galvatron
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Megs? Srsly? He's been released to everyone last month and thrown to the normal pool. I will hate to grind in another month for a 3* Megs.
    @Steelbane
    I didnt know he was that new :\ I forgot and they never made a arena for him or anything
    As far as i remember
  • Yeah, another megs i think is too soon
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    Mega Prime?
    sorry couldnt resist lol
  • Yeah. I would definitely think that Dinobot for Novembers featured bot would be a safe bet. December should bring a new AM boss and since the artwork suggests yet another Megatron.....ugh.....we're probably looking at T-Rex Meg for December featured and new AM boss. Will see in a month.
    Im pretty sure its combiner wars megs although i would like see the IDW version of him
  • Titans Return Megatron is a triple changer and tbh, I would be offended if he was the first triple changer. Should be classics like Blitzwing or Astrotrain that become our first triple changers.
  • Movie Megatron and Movie Drift are the same too, they're triple changers
  • Hired_Goon wrote: »
    Titans Return Megatron is a triple changer and tbh, I would be offended if he was the first triple changer. Should be classics like Blitzwing or Astrotrain that become our first triple changers.

tstftpnjzkfm.jpg
  • Movie megs wasnt a trip changer. He was a plan in 1 and a tank in 2
  • Movie megs wasnt a trip changer. He was a plan in 1 and a tank in 2

I didn't say movie Megatron. I said Titans Return.

88bl07r6anvn.jpg
  • Then the comment wasnt for you. Reread the thread. Shadowwind prime said that after you