Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Galvatron Relic (+4% in AM) - consider to sell them if people can't 100% Expert spotlight?

I can't 100% Expert spotlight.. Will be way too costly if I'm attempting to 100% all of it with my current team (I have 5 rank 3 4*s only). Easy, Medium, and Hard spotlight missions are like a walk in the park.

Hope Kabam will consider selling (Expert) Galvatron Relics after the spotlight event is over. Maybe as a promo bundle etc costing either $$ or energons. Would definitely be hot selling since that 4%+ HP and attack AM Galv relic will be much help for us.

Comments

• TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Throws off the balance a bit making an item for just the top 1%.

Bots anyone has the chance of opening and building them up.. but this is just extra better buffs for the highest players. Feels like the Battlefront stat boosts.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    If you're willing to buy one, isn't it the same as spending the energon to clear it? Even if Kabam decided to sell it (which they won't), you can bet that it'll cost a ton.
  • What i find annoying about this whole thing is they billed it as.... "A new harder version for our players to grow into", but then gave the expert difficulty relic the same stats as tier3 megatron relic. So i don't see it as an extention as much of a redistribution.