Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Notifications for EVERY Crystal

I was thinking it would be great to have an in game notification for the 4 hour, daily and alliance crystals just like with all of the other ones. Some people, like me, may forget about them and miss out. It would be convenient if it could at least be a setting option.

Comments

• MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    It’s already there in your devices’ settings
    ndnai4gzpf8u.jpeg
    5dmmpotj1rx9.jpeg
  • He may have meant to say that the game should notify you by placing a 1 next to “crystals”
    Like PBC’s, PMC’s, 3* Bot Crystals, AM Crystals. etc. (correct me if I’m wrong.)
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    It does now, a star icon is placed on the crystal drop down menu stating you got a new crystal to open or claim.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    The problem is that the in-game notifications are one of the causes of the constant crashing.
  • Device notes and stars on the pull down are plenty, I wish they would can all the pop-ups we have now and not add any more. Like Jacob says, they are problematic. If you want to send me junk mail then put it in the mailbox....
  • Yeah, I said “in game”.