Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Class and Others

So maybe if the mods have an idea they can add maybe three more classes? Maybe Aquatic class for bots that had their alt form as a sea creatures or sea vehicle. Sharkticons may be in this class, also Seaspray if he is added. And the second class maybe Sky class, same like before, the alt form maybe sky or space creatures and vehicle. The last class is Gigantic Class, this class can only fight with the bots from Gigantic Class. This class include Combiners, and the other giant Autobot or Decepticon.
What is your class suggestions?
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey it just an opinion, it's more fun you know. If it come to the game you will satisfied too
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    This would throw the game completely off balance. If your “Sky class” idea was added then the devs would have to switch over starscream, ramjet, windblade etc.
    Goon made some really good points on how this would effect the game in a bad way, so sorry bud but this idea would never work.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    maybe in the future. who knows?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It's like adding a fourth and fifth gesture to roshambo.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    If they were to offer a new class, I would suggest to keep it a little more simple and offer dual class bots instead.

As a defender the bot would be one class, but as an attacker it would utilize another.

However, I feel the class system is just fine as is.
  • They'll have one extra class for ultimate bosses and what not other than that...doesnt really need another class. But tis my opinion.
  • Would disrupt to much in the game. Only different class will be like an advantage over all classes later in the game for big bosses