Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Timing for the feature bot in the raid shop and final bounty arena are too close / possibly wrong.

Feature bot says 5 days (doesn't say hours) but we have 5 days 20 hours of arena left.

At best, right now they're going to finish exactly at the same time, leaving no room at all for the rewards to come through, or people to know their leader board and know if they need some dupes or whatever to hit their goal.

We must have at least 24hrs from when the final bounty finishes to buy the feature bot. There needs to be time for the rewards to actually come through so we can use them and for people to know how much they've gotten so they can decide if they need some extra from dupes or whatever to hit their goal.

If this isn't fixed the last arena day is a complete waste and useless.

Please ensure we have time after the arena ends to buy galv and also to get galv chips from dupes after the arena.

Comments

• At the most arent you only talking about 1500 chips to rank top. You get milestones as they come
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited October 2017
    What's your point? Are you actually trying to argue that the amount is 'small' so it doesn't matter if you win something you can't use? The size of the brokenness is not large enough to warrant you caring about it? Wow, can people try to think a little bigger picture, holistically and logically here.

Really not sure your point or argument or what you're trying to add here or any reason to not be supportive.

This is a serious timing issue.

It's a broken and flawed design to have the timings of these two things end at the exact same moment. There needs to be extra time for people to receive and use the chips they win and also to be able to adjust their plan after getting them. Maybe they need to buy crystals to get dupes or buy energon to get some chips to get them over the line after they know their rank and get their reward, and that info and prize could be delivered 2-8 hours after the event ends, randomly. There has to be an extra 24hr block to cover this.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    I agree 100%. There's no good reason why Galvatron can't remain in the store for another week. It's not as if someone could end the month at 99k and because Galvatron was available for an extra week they suddenly earn the extra 1k chips. Give the players an opportunity to claim all the rewards they earned. The only reason I think keeping this timing is if the chips will automatically convert to Galvatrons based on number left. So if I have 100k it will automatically convert to the 4* once those chips are removed or if I have 90k I get 9 of the 3*, which I can't see happening.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited October 2017
    There’s your answer itqyjp0ebnscpe.png
    The in game timer has just changed from 5 days to 7 days, which doesn't line up with the 9th of November by about 7-8 days, but at least gives time for the rewards to come through from arena.

If I'm counting correctly, Nov 2nd Pacific is the same as the arena ending.

I think this is a missed opportunity for Kabam, if they make it Nov 3rd then after people get their rank rewards they may want to buy/use crystals to get dupes to get the feature bot. Could be a bit of extra revenue for them with no perceivable downside?

I'm glad you edited your comment Jon, I saw the original. May cooler heads prevail. Thank you :)
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Not really you all have conspiracy theory’s that run amuck
    edited October 2017
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Not really you all have conspiracy theory’s that run amuck

I'm curious what you read, because I don't see anything suggesting any conspiracy in the slightest. Your (deleted) tinfoil hat comment does not make sense for me in this context and I'm unsure what it refers to, at best it just seems antagonistic.

I see some facts about timing being tight and a suggestion that maybe it's an error and a request to extend the timer with some reasons why it would be good to change it. I then see that they did in fact change it and extended the time after the post was made.

There was a legitimate problem with timing, it was brought up, they fixed it. You then use the evidence of the fix to retroactively apply it to something that may have helped to cause the fix and then use it to be negative about bringing up the problem in the first place.

If you genuinely believe there was some kind of conspiracy mentioned in the first post, then I apologise, but you've read far too deeply into something innocent, a reported issue.

Maybe the true conspiracy theory is that the post was a conspiracy when it wasn't? Some kind of conspiracy inception? ;) I'm sure I have a spare tinfoil hat I can lend you. :#