Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bring back the bot arena please !!!

So if we want to dupe our 4* bot of the month we are forces to buy Crystals ?? Please kabam bring back the bot on the arena
Tagged:

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    And you used to finish in the top 5?
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    There is a month long design to support this new system.

You're basically asking to revert the entire system so 10 people can get the 4* instead of the.. I don't know.. maybe 10-20% ish? That will get it this month... just so you can dupe it for free.

Awakening programs are also an option now.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Hmm now it’s 10-20% not just 5% getting the feature? Them darn statisticians
  • AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    Lets not and say we did.
    edited October 2017
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Hmm now it’s 10-20% not just 5% getting the feature? Them darn statisticians

Jon, your harassment and trolling is going too far. You've come to this thread only to target me with something from another thread that you were unhappy about. Not cool.

I said "maybe for 5-10%" in the other thread which means the number is flexible, and in this thread, I specifically increased the number because of you arguing with me about the number I chose last time, because you made such a big deal about it and were so upset about it (case in point, you're continuing to carry your problem from the other thread), so with that in mind, I increased the number here to try and make you happy. But, instead of being happy with a hopefully more reasonable number for you, you just take it as a chance to attack me further. Do you still disagree with the number? Please tell me what number I need to choose to stop being harassed by you both with your words and flagging my innocent posts as abuse/spam.

The actual use of the abuse flag is for posts like yours, because right now what you're doing is abusive and it's too much. It reflects poorly on yourself and your alliance. Please try to be a better, bigger person.

It's one thing to to have a discussion and disagree about ideas, that's fine and I love discussion and opinions, but now you're just attacking a person and being incredibly petty. Leave me alone, and grow up please.
    edited October 2017
    I’m not flagging your posts so get over yourself.
    it was suppose to be a little humor but you tend to change your tune every post was the point. One minute your saying one thing next your saying another
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    it was suppose to be a little humor but you tend to change your tune every post was the point. One minute your saying one thing next your saying another

Nothing wrong with a lil bit of banter, no need to be serious :wink:

I thought if anything the length and repetition of ideas in some of my posts would show I can be a bit stubborn, rather than a flip flopper.

It would seem then that someone else has the vendetta and is flagging all my posts recently and it's coincidental they involved you, also, I did not flag you in this thread. I've seen yourself and a few others appear to be targeted by 'flaggers' in other threads unnecessarily recently and I don't want to get mixed up in that. I guess I'm also now a victim of it.

I'd still appreciate in the future discussions though instead of attacking me directly, attack the argument. Some of the language has been a bit inflammatory. I'm very happy to discuss about game issues though.
    xJamesss wrote: »
    to all of you saying that more people can get more 4* bots now is just stupid, before you could get 2-3 in a week if you played for 1-2% + lots more premium bots and energon, now you get 3 4* a month and maybe a 4* featured bot

The old system 1-2% got 1000 4* shards two times a week... so 1x 4* not sure where people would get 2-3 per week
  • A2lex67A2lex67 Posts: 18
    Mustangjon, thank you !
    Um how you get 3000 every week? The feature arenas was 3 days cycles then off weeks did have crystal bounty but two day arenas yielded less shards
  • a person could average a crystal a week in the old system based on proper ranking. 2k on new feature week, on old bot week 1.4k from bot arenas plus 2k from crystal bounty if you made top5. then 300 from a.m. alliance event.

that is the breakdown of shard acquisition for a 2 week period in the old system.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Only thing I wish was we could win the actual bot in arena. This chips really cause me to take a week off from arena. Just doing enough to get 1-10% basically
  • Hey folks.

While this discussion has stayed mainly on-topic, it's gotten dangerously close to a personal argument. Remember to keep focused on the discussion about the game; if it degrades too far into a shouting match between posters, the thread will have to be closed.
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    If you ranked top 1-2% you got 1000 shards on a three day. Youd get 700 on a two day. In that same time frame you would have a crystal arena for two weeks for 1000 at milestone and at least 700 at rank 1-2%.

So 1-2% every two weeks for shards were 5100 4* shards if my math is correct.

Right now we get a max of 3000 every two weeks and that is you’re in the top ten.

So OP is right there were more shards in the old arena system.
    I prefer doing arena for bot ou 4* shards it’s more fun , galbatron chips is boring !! Please kabam do something like mcoc for the arena ! We need to dupe the 4* and the arena is THE better option
    With top 10 and de country, I can always win the 4* and it’s a lot more fun .. we dont have gold we dont dupe the 4* we dont have 4* shards, please Open your eyes.. the new system arena is not good.. but is your choice
    Win a 4* need to be a privilege and the arena is the better option . Play for win is my point
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    People like you will ruin this game lol.
    Even with the 500 crystals in the raid store it’s woefully shorter than the 1-2%. Lets also not forget they stopped tying the 300 shards to the AM final milestone event too
    I never said give them for free. I just stated and proved the old arena system and milestones gave more and were better. Nice troll attempt.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    No matter what they do, there's always gonna be a group of players not happy with change.

The vast majority of the player base wanted bots available for direct purchase, and Kabam delivered on it.

The vast majority are happy with it.

Keeping the majority of players content is way more important to the health and longevity of the game than catering to 5-10 that want the bot arena so they can dupe their 4*.

That's really all it amounts to.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Couldn’t have explained it better @Manthro
  • The vast majority ? The little players maybe but not the majority, it supposed to be game with fun in the arena and now it’s just boring. Bots in the arena kabam please
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    A2lex67 wrote: »
    The vast majority ? The little players maybe but not the majority, it supposed to be game with fun in the arena and now it’s just boring. Bots in the arena kabam please

For the record, I personally understand top level players and hardcore grinders wanting the old style arena back, and agree with that perspective.

I just can't ignore what's best for the progression of the player community as a whole.
  • Whatever... While i dont mind the daily arena reset. Most that ask for the old arenas back are refuring to the milestones. While some of the newer arenas are a welcome change... 1 week straight of featured bot arenas are just depressing. Especially when you have collected the bots and do it simply trying to off set the strangle hold they have put on gold.