Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raise member cap in Alliances to 24-25

Hi Kabam team and @Kabam Miike .
I have been really enjoying the game lately.

Here is a suggestion to make the game a little more interesting,increase the population and longlivity of the it.This will come hand to hand with more profit in the long term for the team.
You guys deserve it and I want to also thank you for the time and effort you put into TFTF.
Keep it up.

So basically Map 3 is on its way right?
A few Alliances are pushing towards the last few d.levels and in 1-2 months tops 7-8 even more Alliances will be able to do d.95-100.

Why not raise the member cap in the Alliances with the introduction of Map 3 and design it with more paths,so it will match the new member cap of 25-30 peeps in the Alliances.
This way it will be more interesting for the players(a bit harder to coordinate at first,but we all know that we will adjust in 1-2 weeks tops), also will be easier to get in the top Alliances since the member cap will be raised by 5-6 new spots or even more...
The population will slowly grow and withit only more positive things.

Thanks for your time guys.:)

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited October 2017
    I played mcoc for years and I personally like the 18 member number better, easier to manage as well.

They can still add more paths for a new map as well and make things more interesting

Not sure how increasing alliance membership will make more players play and gain kabam more money either