Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance Missions: Maximal No More

edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Commanders!

Galvatron's crazed lust for power is coming to an end, it is time for a true warrior to take his place, and fulfill the role of Alliance Mission boss, with honor and dignity.

Dinobot is coming, and he's bringing along some of his ancient friends!

This refresh of Alliance Missions is a small one, with only a few encounter changes.

Forgotten Ruins

Galvatron is gone, and Dinobot is in!

Shattered Lands

Miniboss 1: Rhinox with a Heavy Block Buff (The Rhinox originally feeding this boss with a Linked Node is now Galvatron)
Miniboss 2: Waspinator with an Evade Ranged Buff (The Waspinator originally feeding this boss with a Linked Node is now RAmjet)
Miniboss 3: Grimlock with Special Attack Stun

And finally, the final boss is Dinobot, with a Focused Power Gain Buff (If not struck by a melee attack within 6 seconds, Power Gain for 2.6% every second.)

That's all the changes for this round Commanders! Get ready, because Alliance Missions return soon!
Tagged:

Comments

• Nice! Good luck everyone!
  • A welcome change. Diversified Bosses means more options to take in AM.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Does that mean in the first section left side is a rhinox covering rhinox mini?
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    no miniboss techs.. now scouts are completely unemployed in am
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Sabugen wrote: »
    no miniboss techs.. now scouts are completely unemployed in am
    Rhinox is technically a tech.
    yea but you cant use scouts on him lol
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    edited November 2017
    I use Windblade against him all the time. You just have to purposely hit him while blocking to remove shields. Then open up. My issues come from actively trying not to follow up a blocked combo with a heavy(which will produce shock). That hurts.
    its too risky dude, 2 shocks are death. far easier to use other bots.
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    I’ll take Rhinox over SW as a mini Tech boss any day. Barricade handles him easily.
  • So, rhinox providing rhinox with link node in section 1 and wasp providing wasp with link node in section 2 or did these bots change as well?
    soundwave is too easy...
  • Kingred wrote: »
    So, rhinox providing rhinox with link node in section 1 and wasp providing wasp with link node in section 2 or did these bots change as well?

Those did change... My bad. Let me update that.
  • AM Maps in the TFTF 411 Bot are updated with these changes (so is the AM Planner)

Just tell the 411 "am"
  • I've updated the post a little to indicate that the Rhinox originally feeding the Miniboss is now Galvatron, and the Waspinator is now Ramjet.
  • Oh, cool! Thanks @Kabam Miike , I've updated the 411 maps to include those changes too. If anyone downloaded the new map in the past 90mins, better replace it with the new version! (same process, just say "am" to the 411 in Line)
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    I've updated the post a little to indicate that the Rhinox originally feeding the Miniboss is now Galvatron, and the Waspinator is now Ramjet.

Why a demo into a tech spot that messes the flow up
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Can someone check the countdown timer for AM? I started AM and it says 1 hr??
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Can someone check the countdown timer for AM? I started AM and it says 1 hr??

really weird yeah
    AM just expired...
  • Why Did AM expired so soon
  • And we lost all our money
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    and second one is hour again. Will Kabam finally start compensating for their mistkes?

Can they really give an excuse to not compensate again? This hard line to never compensate is not really a winning strategy.
  • Same here, started AM lvl 63. Ended prematurely. Started it again same difficulty and noticed timer is just an hour. Please address and gold should be compensated.
  • We did the same at level 51, so not cheap. Kind of sitting in wait right now to see what's going on as we suspect it's a big of some sort that will be rectified?
    Wonder if we can start AM 24 times x 4 days? Hahaha... map 15 ftw!!
  • There should be a gold reimbursement. Free AM cost does not give back enough gold to cover for lost donations.
    AM should be titled...

Alliance Mission: Maximal... no more! :D
    AM should be titled...

AM should be titled...

hahaha good one
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307