Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New items to purchase with galvatron chips

I bought three of the 4* shards and didn’t get any. Anyone else fail to get any of these items?jmgzavaakcmz.jpeg
Tagged:

Comments

• Armes6Armes6 Posts: 25
    Well someone said you get 1 per buy.. wow
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Yes conversion was stated last night in announcement thread it’s 1 shard per those prices
  • I checked to see how many 4* shards I had. Then I bought some of the 4* shards with my excess galvatron chips and after looking at my total 4* shards again I now have less 4* shards then before. :(
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Each purchase of 4* shards is one single shard
  • It’s a complete waste anyway.
  • Each purchase of 4* shards is negative shards, fixed that for you lol. At least for me and yes ive restarted multiple times
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Each purchase of 4* shards is one single shard

• Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    edited November 2017
    Regardless if this was announced in a tread the day before or not, that conversion as its shown in the store is pretty misleading. I was expecting to get 500 shards, not just 1. The item even says "shards" not just "shard", which would imply to some people at least, that when you make the purchase, you are getting more than 1 of that item.

Not every player that plays this game comes on to these forums on a regular basis, so unless they did yesterday, I think there will be a lot of people confused about where their 500 Galvatron Chips went after trading them in for a single 4* shard.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    lol kabam humor
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited November 2017
    Stitch626 wrote: »
    Regardless if this was announced in a tread the day before or not, that conversion as its shown in the store is pretty misleading. I was expecting to get 500 shards, not just 1. The item even says "shards" not just "shard", which would imply to some people at least, that when you make the purchase, you are getting more than 1 of that item.

Not every player that plays this game comes on to these forums on a regular basis, so unless they did yesterday, I think there will be a lot of people confused about where their 500 Galvatron Chips went after trading them in for a single 4* shard.

If you thought they were gonna give you 500 4* shards for each purchase.... Bahahahaaaa

Come on man, have some common sense. If you had 20000 galvatron shards that would mean 20000 4* shards which is 12 4* bots. A conversion rate like this would = the end of game.

The Shard counter is right there. Every time you select the item it goes up by one.
  • so i just got 50 4 star shards for 25000 chips wow.
  • And i have 1,800 shards :(
  • DanhansenDanhansen Posts: 47
    edited November 2017
    -deleted-
  • What a joke man
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Yeah, I really feel like a more reasonable exchange rate should've been 100 chips to 1 shard.
  • So i just spent 60 some thousand chips on like not even 100 4* shards i feel like kicking someone in their face right now
  • Agreed, It's absolutely insulting to see the amount they give you. They could have at least told us the quantity given. I found out when I searched for my "new 4-star crystal" and, instead, found 6 SHARDS PURCHASED. It's outrageous. Oh well, at least I get some 4 star shards.
  • Hey y'all -

Wanted to drop a line and let you know I appreciate the feedback for this one. I understand where the confusion came around with this and I do apologize for it. The 500 Chips for 1 Shard is the correct conversion.

We've gone ahead and shared all this with the game team as I know it's been a hot topic for many of you. Thanks again for bringing up your concerns, guys.
  • Armes6Armes6 Posts: 25
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Yes conversion was stated last night in announcement thread it’s 1 shard per those prices

Yea, after I found out I came back to delete this post to not waste anyone’s time with my oversight and so people wouldn’t have to comment exactly what you said on here. I guess you can’t delete your newly created thread though, only edit, so I made my second comment really quick lol
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    edited November 2017
    Couldnt it have been at least 100 for 500 chips. At least thats a little better. Im saying this because it would be ludicrous to make it such a high number. But the number right now is way too low. The amount of work we put in gets paid with a couple 4 star shards? Kabaam, (I Kindly Ask) to please consider our opinions. Some of the rewards are way too low. Thanks
  • Steelbane wrote: »
    Couldnt it have been at least 100 for 500 chips. At least thats a little better. Im saying this because it would be ludicrous to make it such a high number. But the number right now is way too low. The amount of work we put in gets paid with a couple 4 star shards? Kabaam, (I Kindly Ask) to please consider our opinions. Some of the rewards are way too low. Thanks

Although thats probably a strong # will never happen I think 25 shards for 500 chips would atleast be an acceptable #. 1shard ratio is insulting!
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Hey y'all -

Wanted to drop a line and let you know I appreciate the feedback for this one. I understand where the confusion came around with this and I do apologize for it. The 500 Chips for 1 Shard is the correct conversion.

We've gone ahead and shared all this with the game team as I know it's been a hot topic for many of you. Thanks again for bringing up your concerns, guys.

Thanks for the drop.