Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Synergy that need Nerft.

Kabam y'all need to nerft Prime Synergy when Ratchet, people are using two Ratchet to heal Prime over and over.

Comments

• Yes people are using 1/2* ratchets with him and are breezing through toughest raid easy cause he keeps healing
  • Ya that synergy needs to be nerfed, it's to OP and easy. No one should be able to walk through 7500+ bases with 1 bot.
  • Hey Guys,

Thanks for the Feedback! Since this is just the beginning for Synergies, we may find some that are too powerful or need balancing in some way. I'll pass this on to the team too.
  • Just talked to the team. They expect to rebalance the synergies very soon, especially this one.
  • Just talked to the team. They expect to rebalance the synergies very soon, especially this one.

Thanks Mike!
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82
    Fix bumblebee and ratchet synergies please. It used to be effective and now bumblebee hardly even gains any health. Same goes for Ratchet's special 2. He literally gains nothing useful for me and I think you guys should put a specific amount of health he recovers rather than based on lost health. Mike please fix these issues with health buffs. Thanks!!
  • Ratchet is OK, he does not need any buff or fix.