Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Can't talk in global?

8f4aeg5w7ub9.png
0ky21jrpme9q.png
So now I can't talk in global alliance or battlegroup chat.. Why the rubbish? I've done nothing to deserve this.. Losing my temper with the atrocities that's been going on, I want an explanation @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    edited November 2017
    U got a chat ban. Just wait a few days and u should be able to chat again
  • Chat bans can be temporary (lasting from 1 to 3 days) or possibly permanent. Chat bans occur when a user is violating the Terms of Service, which includes the general guidelines similar to those in the Forum Rules (such as: profanity, flooding, spamming, insults, excessive non-game related conversation as a few examples). An in-game chat ban will affect every area of chat including private, global, alliance, etc…

The moderation team does not have access to in-game accounts, therefore we are unable to verify if this was, in fact, a chat ban or not. For account specific issues, please contact the support team as they will be better equipped to advise in this situation.

Contacting support:

From your Base screen, tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner of the screen. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, touch the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.
This discussion has been closed.