Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Solutions For More Gold

When you are trying to solve a problem, especially in Corporate America you have to think about it from several different aspects. Time is money and that has to be considered. That being said here are my 2 ideas:

1. The limit for Gold coming from Alliance Help is 3500. The limit could be increase to 20,000+ or a set number. Easy programming adjustment and it encourages helping your Alliance members throughout the day.

2. (Less attractive option) Depending on the bots on your base, have a multiplier “x” gold. So if you have 2* bots it’s 1.5x gold, 3* bots it’s 2x gold and so on. More time and programming would go into that but it’s still an idea.

While it’s been mentioned to have a Gold Arena per say, that means that meetings have to occur, planning, etc. Time is money. Personally I think option #1 is the easiest and fastest way to help put a little more gold in the players banks.

Comments

• I hate that they are choking the gold flow. There are much better ways to control the speed at which we can advance in game