Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Masteries

Will their be masteries setup so Champs that repeat and bleed last longer

Comments

• Would be nice☺
  • I agree with you Amiscfc
  • I'd love to have masteries.
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    Amiscfc wrote: »
    Will their be masteries setup so Champs that repeat and bleed last longer

Their are rumors that Masteries are coming to the game, but who knows.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    I hope not they will ruin the game
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Mustangjon wrote: »

I've never played MCOC so I don't know anything about the effect of adding this mechanic.

Can you elaborate a little on why you think it'll ruin it, MJ?
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    I wouldn't mind having Parry
  • AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    I dnt want masteries at all I cnt like them in mcoc and is one reason I quit and want this game to be different and not the same as mcoc and have tft be a different game and stand on its own two feet and keep making it a different game like they been doing and not the same old mcoc model.
  • Synthwave wrote: »

I've never played MCOC so I don't know anything about the effect of adding this mechanic.

Can you elaborate a little on why you think it'll ruin it, MJ?

I like Masteries. Basically, you need to upgrade them using Gold and other items. Once you unlock or upgrade a Mastery, you'll upgrade your Bots' attack, defense, health, INC. I like Masteries because they make the fighting game go far above only forging, leveling-up, and ranking-up your Bots.
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    If they do bring masteries...which it appears they will be. I'm hoping that they have learned from mcoc masteries.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345

Why?
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    Don't really need them with mods in raids
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Well mcoc masteries cost like 5000-10000 units (energon) depending on setups.

They are suppose to allow people to cater to their playstyle and characters but there ends up only being a handful of viable options.

Then they don't take into factor of scaling factors so as we get to r5 4* or eventually 5* it will completely screw the upper game mechanics, which means new content will have to built with that in mind.

Oh let's not forget game will become parry punch punch punch punch punch parry punch punch punch punch punch parry punch punch punch punch punch parry punch punch punch punch punch parry punch punch punch punch punch parry punch punch punch punch punch

Oh then eventually certain ones will become overpowered or required then once everyone changes setups and starts using them, they will be nerfed

If they implement masteries I hope they are very very basic ones like increase attack, defense, bleed duration