Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

300,000 in Crystal Bounty equals 0 four star shards

Ok, I’ve had enough. I stopped paying real money after the October 4 nerf took away the milestones and real gold, but I’m done playing altogether after putting in the time to earn 300,000 in the crystal bounty arena only to earn a handful of 3 star shards.

I’m a mid-tier player at level 43 who has been playing since day 1, but without the possibility of earning 4 Star bots (which is the only way to really progress), the game becomes pointless. I’ll still log in once a day to get my three star featured bot for the month in hopes that they’ll fix this mess, but I’m done for now.
Tagged:

Comments

• SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    See this is the problem with the way Kabam structure rewards. The rich truly reap the benefits while the poor stay poor. I think it's known as the US economic model...

Reducing the number of crystal arenas means more people are going to go for it. It's hard to compete when the 300k you put up is equal to a single pass through the arena with my bots. Then there are others that absolutely put my lineup to shame.

It's going to get worse too, as you are going to have lower access to 4 star bots while I continue to hit the 1-2% rewards thus making the 4 star divide larger and larger.

Kabam really have to stop stratifying the wealth at the top. It gets even worse when you start looking at leveling up.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    I scored over 400,000 and got 200 shards and 5 arena crystals (8-12%). I don't know what Kabam was talking about saying not enough effort... this is way more for way less than the old bounty.

650k over 2 days gave 1000 shards.. I put up 25% more points and get 60% less rewards.

Waste of time. Very unhappy and don't see the point in participating.
  • i scored 300,000 points and got 8-12% :/. Also i agree with you very much with the nerfs. I believe they should be changed
  • I scored over 800k this round, putting me in the top 3%. I get that Kabam wants 4 stars to be less common, but it does widen the gab between players. For those lucky enough to open 10 crystals and get three 4 stars from it, not much has changed. For those like myself with absolutely no luck , we earned everything and have to open 4 star crystals as our only point of getting them. I'll most likely start falling behind from here on out because of this factor.

Hopefully milestones will make a come back because they helped advance players without getting stomped on by the "bigger" ones. Set goals completely unaffected by what the rest of the community had.
  • Is it just me is did 300k a very small score in arena? It seems like a decent score for a 1 day 3* arena that returns 3* shards, but it’s an atrociously small score for a 4* arena chasing 4* shards. Anything less than 800k is not gonna warm 4* shards in my experience. Anything less than 1m won’t earn very many

It’s always been this way. I dunno how I feel about whether that’s appropriate, but it sure is consistent and there’s no question of “unfairness” (we all face the same rules, so fairness isn’t relevant)

Anyway, many of these complaints seem grossly unreal, this one included
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Trailfire wrote: »
    Is it just me is did 300k a very small score in arena? It seems like a decent score for a 1 day 3* arena that returns 3* shards, but it’s an atrociously small score for a 4* arena chasing 4* shards. Anything less than 800k is not gonna warm 4* shards in my experience. Anything less than 1m won’t earn very many

It’s always been this way. I dunno how I feel about whether that’s appropriate, but it sure is consistent and there’s no question of “unfairness” (we all face the same rules, so fairness isn’t relevant)

Anyway, many of these complaints seem grossly unreal, this one included

Do you remember the 4* shards we used to get from the milestones before the October update?
    I think it was 1000 shards for 600k in 2 days.
    Correct me if I’m wrong.
  • Hey there Commanders! There is currently already a thread up that you can discuss your concern here. Since we already have a thread open on this topic, I'll close this one down. If you have additional questions, you're welcome to ask over on the thread linked above! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.