Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

is a 4* dupe really...worth only 5 levels?

max is 100 sig on a 4*?

just seems so small. and with the sig "stones" coming out. seems like duping a 4* wont be "all that" rewards of 10k chips are nice, but 5 levels....

Comments

• It always has been. There aren’t that many bots, so dupes are pretty common. Out of 13-14 4* I’ve got, I think 10 are dupped, some 3-4 times. Granted, that’s a lot of play for sig5-20, but whatever. Sig skills will have bigger impacts on the game next year I guess

Meanwhile, base skills already make each bot unique
  • I'm not really sure why it is 5 levels instead of 20 like MCOC, I guess fewer numbers of bots. Although the sigs (more often than when I played MCOC at least) are more like bonuses than requirements for being useful in the majority of cases, whereas the reverse was true for MCOC. They seem to have taken care to buck the utter need for duping a bit by comparison (another theoretical reason for the difference).
  • Seems fine to me. 4 stars are obviously going to have lower level abilities than 3 stars. They're much less common and upgrade programs of 4 star bots are just as rare in comparison. As of right now, duplicating a bot seems like the easiest way to unlock the ability itself. Programs later come in to upgrade bots of your choosing.
  • SprQ1081SprQ1081 Posts: 63
    edited November 2017
    I am OK with just the Level 5 ability per duped 4*. Unlike in MCOC that 4* gets an immediate boost.
    It just gives you more variety, choosing between a 3* with level 35 ability against a 4* with only level 5. Also adds more rarity to the 4*. Although, they should consider giving out shards as well for dupes when you reach max awakened ability.
  • I have 7 four stars. Game won’t let me dupe one.. 5 may not be much sig but having there signature awoke makes a difference in the bots I believe. :-/