Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Dino Crystals...did u go for them? i decided to do.. 10x pull

Username09213n3Username09213n3 Posts: 71
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
cant wait to dupe him!!!

x1zi2cyq11e6.jpg

Comments

• I'm saving up for Megatron. Stocking all my premium and 3 star crystals too.

Nice pull though.
  • JOUSTJOUST Posts: 57
    Congrats!
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    did u spin or immediately opened all 10?
  • I did 5 crystals and got a 3* Dino, the rest were 2*s. So, pretty good.
  • @Davien
    Question. Dose it make a difference in how their opened?
    I wouldn't think so but considering I have one of the worst pull averages of the community, I'm starting to consider methods. I always open them at the same time. It was a lot more aggravating to see the dial stop on a 2 star right before a 4 star Soundwave. I know it was set to 2 star, but it's the feeling of hope, excitement, anger, and disappointment all within the spin of a wheel.
  • Drake6401 wrote: »
    @Davien
    Dose it make a difference in how their opened?

Only for those that have OCD or a superstition.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    the spinning reel is designed to make you want to open more crystals by giving the illusion that you were close to getting something good. Better to just mass open IMO
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited November 2017
    Congratulations, that is an awesome pull
    Hopefully you'll dupe him with 100k chips later
  • cant wait to dupe him!!!

x1zi2cyq11e6.jpg

Wow your lucky. Did you use the "Open 10 crystals" function or did you open them by hand?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Drake6401 wrote: »
    @Davien
    Question. Dose it make a difference in how their opened?
    I wouldn't think so but considering I have one of the worst pull averages of the community, I'm starting to consider methods. I always open them at the same time. It was a lot more aggravating to see the dial stop on a 2 star right before a 4 star Soundwave. I know it was set to 2 star, but it's the feeling of hope, excitement, anger, and disappointment all within the spin of a wheel.

Exactly what the new advertising says about their games.

Working as intended!