Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Masteries & Additional Functionalities

Ok, depending on the Masteries some have additional functionalities at a higher rank. The Masteries with this actually state “Additional Functionalities at Higher Ranks” in gray.

For example, “Courage” on the O side:

gr4l794vo14d.png

Once you increase the rank from 2 to 3 you get an additional functionality of “Double below 10% Health”

Ok, now on the D side of things “Feeding Frenzy”

bxjwd7olk6fd.png

It also states the Additional Functionalities with this Mastery but when you look at the ranks, other than % points changing, there is no additional functionality associated with increasing the rank of the Mastery. Is this an error with the verbiage being used or should there actually be an Additional Functionality with this and it just wasn’t added in?

Tagged:

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Whilst I don’t know the answer to your question, is verbiage a actual word?
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Whilst I don’t know the answer to your question, is verbiage a actual word?

Yes
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Agree. I think "double when < 10% health" could be applied there too.
    Alright, I hate to be “that guy” bumping up a topic again after a day but I also don’t like being intentionally ignored because someone doesn’t want or care to look into it.

So @Kabam Miike or to the Mod’s, can you provide clarification to whether it’s a typo or if there is an additional feature missing from this Mastery?
  • You are not being intentionally ignored, and I don't know why you would think that you are. There are lots of posts in these forums daily, and no matter how much we wish we could, it's simply not possible for us to get to every post. If you ever need to bring our attention to something, please send us a PM.

To answer your question, I've talked to the team, and this text was added incorrectly. There is no additional effects on the Feeding Frenzy Mastery. We're going to correct this in a future update, so thank you for bringing it up!
    You are not being intentionally ignored, and I don't know why you would think that you are. There are lots of posts in these forums daily, and no matter how much we wish we could, it's simply not possible for us to get to every post. If you ever need to bring our attention to something, please send us a PM.

To answer your question, I've talked to the team, and this text was added incorrectly. There is no additional effects on the Feeding Frenzy Mastery. We're going to correct this in a future update, so thank you for bringing it up!

That’s neither here nor there as it was a topic, not a post per say. That being said, thanks for looking into it and correcting it :)

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    aww waa kinda hoping there was a bonus to feeding frenzy. but thanks for clearing it up :)