Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Deals, thoughts?

did u buy any?

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    y7zf7wmsjvz1.jpg

Those completed ROK will jump to it.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    bought them all except the most expensive - I don’t even have a r3 4 star yet so seems a bit pointless, but the rest seem good value to a newer player who is looking to make some serious and quick progression
  • Can't wait to see if this has a difficulty impact on raid and arena
  • Not buying any because this is the typical Kabam deal before they adjust the grind wall again.

Everything is going to shift as t3c is introduced as the new grind wall. T2a will end up easier to acquire and soon people will have t3b rotting in overflow.

For those with money to throw down, go for it. It will give a nice headstart. For those patient like myself, a full list of r4 bots is around the corner. Just gotta be patient.

I'll finish grinding out that first t2a just as they end up easier to get and with a r4 in stable, it will def make getting t2a for rest of my 4* roster that much easier. Then I can start the slow grind all over again for a t3c
  • RhinoxRhinox Posts: 20
    Without thinking twice
  • I got the 2 cheapest ones. For my current level, it takes me a week of raiding to get an alpha spark so one dollar is pretty good. It takes me about a month to get a T3 basic so that was worth doing too. Not going higher though. Still a picky spender. I have 2 T3 basics. One for Megatron when he comes. If... Pretty sure he will.
  • AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    50$ deal worth it 4sure!!!