Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

WHO DO YOU THINK THE NEXT CHARACTER KABAM WILL BRING?

2»

Comments

• Jetfire
    Shockwave should be on this list.
  • ShadowboundShadowbound Posts: 55
    edited May 2017
    CandKane wrote: »
    I think the next bot gonna b the taradactyl whatever the name is idk but on the load screen he's in the backround but not playable yet

That would be Laserbeak, he appears on some of Soundwave's attacks and is one of his cassette minions

Pry talking about Swoop (Dinobot) or Terrorsaur (BW)

I do think Prowl will be the next one to come in. Unless the idea is not someone in the game already, at which point...probably movie fallen....I guess.

Edit: Oh just realized he said in the background art....my bad.
  • ShadowboundShadowbound Posts: 55
    Although Jazz isn't far fetched either, or Kuk as was stated earlier. What the dang red roadsters name....cliffjumper? Him too.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Jetfire
    Jazz would be nice, and I now kinda want Swoop in the game.
    Also 80s Hot Rod and Skywarp would be appreciated
  • BlazeTBDBlazeTBD Posts: 2
    Jetfire
    Jet fire ftw!
  • Sideways
    The next character will probably be a warrior type to balance things out.
    Of the unreleased bots that we've already seen:
    Megatron - Demolition
    Starscream - Tactitian
    Prawl - Scout
    Grimlock - Brawler
    Soundwave - Tech

We already have 3 of each type and with the unreleased ones it makes 4. Except for Warrior type.

A friend told me that Drift was on a Story Quest, non playable. Just making an appeareance during dialogs. He didn't say if it was G1 Drfit or AoE Drift. If he wasn't lying, there you have your "fourth" Warrior-CLASS character

Well, if you haven't seen already, it's AOE Drift. Look at MV1 Optimus Prime passive ability's, you'll see him.