Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatron's guide to become a lord of tyranny.

Greeting my over-privileged underlings!

I megatron, your one true master will show you the ways of the Decepticon Warrior! A path many have tryed and most have failed.
Your hunks of flesh will be my steping stones to a world without Autobots!

I will show you the most effective ways to use the Decepticons!(mv)

First up....mixmaster
The most deadly Decepticon?
Ya....tell that to Megatron!

Comments

• #sidewaysdidnothingwrong
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    cw1mfrodeegf.gif

MEGATRON
  • Mixmaster is a very underrated bot with amazing skills, i suggest this bot for people that want a little bit more of a challenge and satisfaction. Being one of the least versatile Bots the game.
    For anybody with a head on there shoulders would think that the only thing that he would be useful is in rulers of kaon. Due to his special 3 being reusable. And dealing alot of damage...but there is a special debuff that people don't pay attention to that is his acids. His acid disintegrates certain buffs and usually guarantees crits which is a big thing to a demolition because their crits are huge damage especially when using a special. The Mixmaster special 3 takes especially long so you will have to stack at 2 but you can't do that if you don't know how to activate them. You do this with your standard projectiles, the first two are able to trigger acids. The acids are the key to Big damage as you can see. What got me to like Mixmaster was his complexity and how he was played hopefully mixmaster will be a sign of skill in the future and not just a bad bot......