Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Jetfire?

I’m taking a break from the polls for awhile but let’s get on topic.

We only have 1 Autobot with flight and multiple deceptions so it’s time to add at least 1 more flight Autobot.
Jetfire I’m fine with any Jetfire but I would probably like G1 Jetfire over ROTF Jetfire

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Nah.. Cosmos FTW.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Nah.. Cosmos FTW.
    Ok Cosmos could be cool @Manthro
  • Frugalli88 wrote: »
    Powerglide!

This. I would also accept Cosmos.
  • We are due an autobot. We haven’t had a new g1 one since prowl.

Jetfire, wheeljack, jazz and trailbreaker would all have neat power gimmicks.
  • What's a @Jetfire ?
  • Silverbolt would be my choice; I'm a softie for the aerialbots since I had the aerialbots/stunticons/key to vector sigma series of episodes on tape as a kid. You could give him some kind of synergy with motormaster too.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited November 2017
    all of Autobots' aerialbots listed here.. i'm cool with any of them but yea Jetfire seems the best out of the list:

http://fanon.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Flying_Autobots

Superion, Fireflight, Silverbolt, seems good also.
  • I will continue to say, it's a shame JAZZ isn't here. 2nd in command, one of the 5 G1 autobots to be in the first Bay movie (all the others are here in some form already). Beloved character in the original cartoon voiced by Scatman Cruthers. IDK......maybe Kabam is racist or something LOL
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    Jetfire or Powerglide would be pretty cool
  • JetfireJetfire Posts: 27
    edited November 2017
    G1 jetfire yes! Revenge of the fallen jetfire no! Make this happen! He would be a great addition to everyones’ roster and would make good synergies with starscream since they used to be best buddies.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I just read expect G1 Skyfire in end of 2018 I think we’re going to be getting him !!!
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Jetfire? That's the old English fart in RotF.
    G1 has SKYFIRE.
    (Flame wars, commence!)
  • G1 Swoop
    G1 Brainstorm
    G1 Skyfire is in game files just thought I’d mention it that he’s coming
  • Tracks had flight ability.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    G1 has SKYFIRE.
    (Flame wars, commence!)

In the Transformers cartoon he was named Skyfire, but even the toy made in 1984 for what ever reason was named Jetfire!
    He’s been going by the name Jetfire ever since! Lol!
    So it’s whatever you want to call him! I’ve always said Skyfire!
    Yes G1 Skyfire or G1 Jetfire they’re both the same guy whatever you want to call him
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited October 2018
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    G1 has SKYFIRE.
    (Flame wars, commence!)

In the Transformers cartoon he was named Skyfire, but even the toy made in 1984 for what ever reason was named Jetfire!

The toy they imported was made by a competing company than the one that sponsered the cartoon, so in order for them to be able to air the g1 cartoon in Japan, a major market, they couldn't not only not use his name, but couldn't use the likeness either. There's a good video about it on YouTube by Chris McFeely called the Basics on Jetfire. He does Basics videos on many of the favorite Transformers.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    G1 has SKYFIRE.
    (Flame wars, commence!)

The toy they imported was made by a competing company than the one that sponsered the cartoon, so in order for them to be able to air the g1 cartoon in Japan, a major market, they couldn't not only not use his name, but couldn't use the likeness either. There's a good video about it on YouTube by Chris McFeely called the Basics on Jetfire. He does Basics videos on many of the favorite Transformers.

Yes, along with Korean Space Magnum, which luckily didn't have it's own manga, so we got no issues with One-eyed Purple guy.
  • Although I'd love to see Swoop or Jetfire --- I'm going to throw this idea out there... What about Skylynx?
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Y'all are stupid, Warpath ftw.