Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

LAG ISSUE COMPLAINT TO KABAM

GameBoxGameBox Posts: 12
edited April 2017 in General Discussion
[]This is a complaint from verified gameplayer of Transformers Forged To Fight in Youtube Channel called Game Box.I have reached level 20 & after my experience there is a major issue of lagging in the game.This problem is not based on me only but a complaint from everyone who plays the game.So hopefully i think Kabam need to consider this matter seriously.Cause due to the lagging problem a lot of guys are hate playing the game due to this issue.But the game is superb & fun to play.But i really wanted to ask Kabam about this for a long time...!!!
WHY CAN'T YOU GUY'S CREATE THIS GAME A LOT & LOT DIFFER FROM MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS?
Cause if i say about Marvel COC...its "okay"in my words.So these are the complaints that Kabam need to consider about these problems.[/i]

Comments

• Options
    ForgotN_SoldierForgotN_Soldier Posts: 2
    edited April 2017
    Kabam due to lag, Raids need to be 20 mins not 15. I timed it and during the whole raid load time was with in secs of being 10 mins. I finish last raid with 3 secs remaining. That's how laggy this game is. It takes mins to load a match. Oh and before you say it....no its not my phone or my wifi. I have very fast high speed wifi and my phone is top of the line.
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Once again guys complain all you want but unless you give your devices and os ect they have no way to test and improve
  • Options
    Hey everybody,

Mustangjon is right, without your Device and OS, we can't look into performance issues related to your device or others like it. Keep in mind that the game is still in its infancy, and we want to improve the performance with every step we take forward. It's also a very device intensive game, and some older or lower end devices are not able to play the game to the highest standards. This is something that we will continue to work on though.
  • Options
    GameBoxGameBox Posts: 12
    Ok then here is my specs;-
    Device name-Samsung Galaxy J2
    Model name-SM-J200G
    Ram-1gb
    OS-Android(Lollipop 5.1.1)
    x2406xx7pn68.png
    So these are my phone details pls check & solve the lag problem fastly.