Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

All the bugs

Okay.. enough is enough.

The freezing during battles, the INABILITY to scroll in ANY menu, the FREEZES on loading and having to play blind..

Come on, kabam!

Really?

We give you a lot of patience .. but I am very, very fed up with this...fix it!

Comments

• Options
    I am going to persevervate on the big issue. It’s more than annoying to play the game. We submit information about what devices we use, what operating system is installed, what specific battle or game mode we played, constantly through forums and more commonly, crash reports. Customer service responses are more a joke than the bullshit responses here on forums. You want something constructive? Well, here it is. Fix this game. It’s a fun game to play. But it does not work. Serious.
  • Options
    Just so you know - the scrolling and loading screen issues are specific to iOS. People like you and me are incredibly frustrated, but Android users don’t have to deal with these things.
  • Options
    I've said it before. Apple users have had to,deal,with game breaking bugs for decades. Kabam isn't about to fix that in a few months.