Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Working on a spreadsheet of bots & mods pairing, but needing some art.

2»

Comments

• woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    @Trailbreaker77
    You may want to check the Forged to Fight Wikia for more Crystals.
    http://transformers-forged-to-fight.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal
    For one, I see Arena Crystals instead of 2-Star Bot Crystals...
    And, there are are also Class Crystals.

• James_K31 wrote: »
    Please tell me you didn't stop with this?

Yes, I have but I wouldn't be against picking it back up.
    kelsus wrote: »
    Looking good Trailbreaker77 - will these be hosted online somewhere when finished?

I haven't searched around for a host but I could work something out with the Wiki site to post them there.
    Laser Guidance module is great on arcee, other good mods are Nightbird’s Mark, Robot Resource and EMI module

I was hoping to get something officially from Kabam but that doesn't look like it's going to happen, but thank you for the advice.
    @Trailbreaker77,
    Awesome piece of art. I hope Kabam will get all the missing info and assets. Don't get a separate hosting. You don't want it to get lost. You got the right place, only I would suggest you to change it to: tftf.wikia.com/wiki/Transformers_Forged_to_Fight. The subdomain name is way to long. I added it to archive.org just in case for backup. When you'll change subdomain add new link to archives. Great stuff!!!

Since I'm the administrator of the Transformers: Forged to Fight Wikia, only I immediately can request a sitename change, which I did.
    Great work guys! Very informative site!
    Technically, it's all been this one guy plus the occasional young FANDOM users. I would appreciate it if more users added specific and "historical" information like statistics and numbers.
  • This is phenomenal any reason why it stopped?
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    How can we help this thread more?
  • By getting some movement from the Kabam staff.
  • Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    I would love to have more info on which mods pair well with mirage and ultra magnus.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Chrome2279 wrote: »
    I would love to have more info on which mods pair well with mirage and ultra magnus.
    Basic rule of thumb is to pair a bot with a mod that will enhance its base skills and abilities, mirage works great with LGM and I’ve seen a few bases with him and a security module, Magnus is pretty tanky, some put HA or a security module as well and exo filter is good too, but honestly just try different combos, it’s really no big deal if your base loses to someone, your not going to lose all your chips in one day.
  • I'm thinking about picking this back up to add the new bots I've not done.

I've got my PC hooked back up to the net now so I have access to my template files, however finding the free time could be a struggle.
    What would be a good mod for Arcee?
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Ranged mod
    Other than Prowl, who else benefits from E.M.I Module?
    Other than Prowl, who else benefits from E.M.I Module?

http://transformers-forged-to-fight.wikia.com/wiki/Bumblebee_(DOTM)#Recommended_Modules
    edited March 2018
    What about iron hide and grindor? What mod would pair nicely with them?
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Harm Accelerator/Prime Mod for Grindor, Laser Guidance or Power mod for Iron Hide.
    n781fx849xru.jpg

Looks like I'm going to need to get some G1 Megatron art to add to Prime as he is now added to the Enemies list.
    n781fx849xru.jpg

Looks like I'm going to need to get some G1 Megatron art to add to Prime as he is now added to the Enemies list.

What’s a good mod that syncs well with G1 Optimus Prime
  • ZangZang Posts: 34
    Goof job ! Very good design

the only negative thing is that the recommended mod is not always the most efficient
    It’s the difference between the paper and the field
    For example
    Mixmaster and Prowl are more efficient with robot ressource mod than the recommended ones
    Same case with demolition Megatron and laser guidance mod
  • Zang wrote: »
    Goof job ! Very good design

the only negative thing is that the recommended mod is not always the most efficient
    It’s the difference between the paper and the field
    For example
    Mixmaster and Prowl are more efficient with robot ressource mod than the recommended ones
    Same case with demolition Megatron and laser guidance mod

I don't disagree I just went with what Kabam recommend. I guess I should be filling in the missing bots with the recommendations on this board. I'll start with Arcee on Friday.

Try to keep it to two or three. Hmmm maybe I should make a new thread with a poll? LOL that would be a lot of different threads.
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201

I don't disagree I just went with what Kabam recommend. I guess I should be filling in the missing bots with the recommendations on this board. I'll start with Arcee on Friday.

Try to keep it to two or three. Hmmm maybe I should make a new thread with a poll? LOL that would be a lot of different threads.

Goof job Trailbreaker!

I think polls for these is a good idea. Many people have different views on mod/bot pairing. This idea would allow for a general consensus to be made and also allow for folks to explain their answers in detail which may sway certain viewpoints.
    edited March 2018
    Drift is someone I can’t figure out which mod to give. I am thinking harm accelerator or nightbird Thoughts?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Drift is someone I can’t figure out which mod to give. I am thinking harm accelerator or nightbird Thoughts?

Harm accelerator causes him to evade like mad, but to be fair drift isn’t someone you should be putting on base
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    I love this post. Huge props to OP.

Harm accelerator causes him to evade like mad, but to be fair drift isn’t someone you should be putting on base

Why shouldn’t I put him in the base? Who should I be putting the base?

He’s just easy to fight, grindor, bonecrusher, prowl, Barricade, RotF Megatron are great candidates for base

He’s just easy to fight, grindor, bonecrusher, prowl, Barricade, RotF Megatron are great candidates for base

There is a list for some of this? I’m trying to learn but it’s been very hard to pull information from different places. Because there’s a lot of inconsistencies. But thank you all for helping me with my noob questions. I really appreciate it.

There is a list for some of this? I’m trying to learn but it’s been very hard to pull information from different places. Because there’s a lot of inconsistencies. But thank you all for helping me with my noob questions. I really appreciate it.

I think there already is, but if not I can make one
  • Hi.
    I have prepared an excel sheet covering details like "Max Health, Max Attack & Mod combination but only for 4 Star bots. Before I share I want Kabam team to validate the same.
  • kelsus wrote: »
    BTW it's Ramjet not Dirge.

Dirge is blue and brown.

Damn! LOL, I'm always messing up mundane morning details, I'll get that fixed.

Man i am thankful to your work