Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Jazz

2»

Comments

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    sabre_777 wrote: »
    I could live with them releasing this one though
    g57ahdzkaorx.gif

In one piece or two?
  • Options
    sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I could live with them releasing this one though
    g57ahdzkaorx.gif

In one piece or two?

LOL.... one piece. Let's just get the G1 version. I don't think he was ever ripped apart. Just eaten once, but he made it out still functioning :smile:
  • Options
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    There we go Kabam, when and if jazz arrives, win pose lol :smiley:
    mgqdnd53jegg.jpeg

I salute you fellow JAZZ faithful!
    1ovqjjtoaxeg.jpg
  • Options
    AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    edited March 2018
    Knowing Kabam, they'll probably make him a brawler, tech or a demo bot. Because, screw research, right?
  • Options
    Tyberious wrote: »
    I hope for G1 (even though it will be PotP version). He should be either Tech or Tactic. Tech because he was always upgrading his gear. His specials and heavy attacks should include sonic styled attacks and his basic attacks and idle stance should be loose and fluid movements like a dance. If he's not Tech then he should be Tactics, he was Optimus Prime's 2nd in command in both realities. He would have synergies with Speedsters and it would be nice if he granted G1 Optimus Prime an upgrade like Starscream and soundwave grant Megatron.

Edit: any sonic attacks should have a chance to apply the armorbreak debuff.

Agree on a lot. He could be a warrior too. I thought maybe specials should involve his sound and light show and leave the opponent stunned.
  • Options
    Every leader needs their 'right hand man'. tbb32k8qoo28.jpg
  • Options
    Mnicely80 wrote: »
    Ok Kabam we’ve been patient but this is taking a crazy amount of time. ADD G1 JAZZ!!!! (And maybe wheeljack too)

Sorry h to spoil everyone's fun but there are no G1 bots in the game. All old bots are IDW/CBW bots.
  • Options
    Ok Kabam we’ve been patient but this is taking a crazy amount of time. ADD G1 JAZZ!!!! (And maybe wheeljack too)

Sorry h to spoil everyone's fun but there are no G1 bots in the game. All old bots are IDW/CBW bots.

I could handle with this guy from IDW Comics. He looks close enough to G1.

rs6b4d9a6gdh.jpg
  • Options

Yes this is true although Ratchet resembles his classics mold a little so I'd prefer they go with the United mold for Jazz instead of the new POTP mold.

q7npe8o3h0yl.jpg
  • Options
    Who else thinks JAZZ would be the perfect 1 year anniversary bot?? I do!!!!!
  • Options
    SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    Who else thinks JAZZ would be the perfect 1 year anniversary bot?? I do!!!!!

totally +1
  • Options
    f5uks6yckylh.jpg
    It's mind-boggling that they haven't released this cool dude yet.