Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam - lag and bugs killing AM forcing item use

Between the bugs like unwanted dashing sidesteps etc. (Please see my other topic which continues to grow.) and the ridiculous lag AM items should be refunded.

This is absolutely affecting our alliance and the fact that it’s game performance and not player performance is ridiculous. I’ve got video clearly demsonstrating awful lag and the forum has many posts about it. To be forced to use items because of this is absurd and it only seems to be getting worse.

We’ve run this difficulty in past weeks with little issue. To be fair, items getting used should be refunded.

I seriously hope there are fixes coming, without breaking more stuff, before the new maps.
Tagged:

Comments

• SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    Today was a special kind of awful.

Go in to attack, game locks up completely and wait three or four seconds to see how screwed you are. Seriously, fix your net code, this is pathetic at this point. Could you imagine the review scores for a Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter if the game routinely ground to a halt? Responsive controls, good hit detection and a steady frame rate are the cornerstones of a viable fighting game.

Speaking of controls, on iOS they have become terrible. I’m constantly dashing back instead of side stepping. This is new to the most recent patch.

Oh, and don’t bother blaming my device... I’m running the game on three different devices, a Pixel Xl, the newest iPad and an S6 that was just factory reset and literally only has TFtF installed. It’s not my device.