Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Raid Store Bug

I purchased five tech sig programs from the raid store this morning but the programs are not in my inventory. I restarted my game but the did not fix the issue. I've purchased other items and they were delivered to my inventory. I've submitted a help ticket for this. Anyone else have this issue?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Tech programs purchased in the raid store are going to the items tab in the inventory instead of the programs tab and are unusable at the moment
  • Options
    Yup mine too. They are unusable even you go directly to a 3* tech bot that has been awakened.
  • Options
    kelsuskelsus Posts: 38
    Don't they test this stuff? :\
  • Options
    Yep my whole alliance having same issue
  • Options
    Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    edited November 2017
    I purchased all 5 and received them, however they are appearing in the “items” tab instead of the “programs” tab. It won’t let me use them, so that’s my issue.
  • Options
    Yup they sig disks are in your items and unusable
  • Options
    Hey there PyrusPrime!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! As a heads up, I have moved your discussion to the appropriate area to help keep the forums organized.
  • Options
    Hey gang!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've merged these two threads together and I'll be sharing the issue with the team right away. Once I have more information, I'll get back to y'all.
  • Options
    Sorry didn't know where to put it but the for reply
  • Options
    Hey again!

Can y'all restart your app by closing it fully then reopening it? Once opened again, can someone let me know if they're able to use those items? :)
  • Options
    It works fine now. I've used them as well of some of players in my alliance.
    Looks like issue is solved.
  • Options
    It's fixed now for me as well great work team thx
  • Options
    Mine was corrected, thanks team.