Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Gold issues

Anyone feel that we're not earning gold fast enough?

Did arena yesterday - scored 1mil points and all that arena crystals only gave me around 30+k of gold.

Hoping the devs can give us some way of earning more gold. I have already sold a lot of OREs recently but it seems to never be enough.

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Yeah, wait one more week and AMs are free.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Bit disappointed by this turn of events. Arena chips get taken away and arena crystal rewards get severely restricted not coming close to equalling how many we'd get before. There's been a huge outcry about gold, and the solution offered, rather than fix the problem, is to offer a pay to win option to fix it. :(

I mean, whoever planned this deal must have known what kind of psychological reaction it would have in the context of the game and its current state.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Terminal wrote: »
    Bit disappointed by this turn of events. Arena chips get taken away and arena crystal rewards get severely restricted not coming close to equalling how many we'd get before. There's been a huge outcry about gold, and the solution offered, rather than fix the problem, is to offer a pay to win option to fix it. :(

I mean, whoever planned this deal must have known what kind of psychological reaction it would have in the context of the game and its current state.

Say what?

The response to gold outcry is to make alliance missions free, in one week's time. Everyone seems to be ignoring this decision by kabam.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited November 2017
    Manthro wrote: »
    Terminal wrote: »

Say what?

The response to gold outcry is to make alliance missions free, in one week's time. Everyone seems to be ignoring this decision by kabam.

150-200k gold is nothing much from my am difficulty. They get used up real quick. Earning gold is much slower now after Kabam removed arena chip milestones and chip shards earned per arena victory. They put in gold earned per battle instead. Suggestion is to increase that amount? right now is around 300 a victory (of 3 bots) maybe up it to 1000?

this would encourage players to participate in arena too.. as seen in other posts amount of player participating has gone down a lot hence making it hard to get top 1-4% in Crystal Bounty and T2A arena.
    My score at Asia server. Both didn't made it to top 2%. Definitely proof of lesser players participating in Arena. Earlier with this score I would have gotten 2% rank for both.

nhw2lba762wo.png
    uwnmdlw5j21i.png
    6s9o2nhupq2y.png
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    We've started ranting the moment when Arena was changed. No response at all (not "response" like free AM, I mean response to Make Arena Great Again) since then and most of us (me included) are getting tired and just moved on. Now the Gold offer just nailed the coffin. Join us @Terminal , know your fate. o:)
    edited November 2017
    Kabam's decision of nerfing gold earned in game, then removing milestones in all arenas.. Then recently removing one crystal bounty Arena has finally gotten to its players. Some have given up and quit after seeing how difficult the grind has become. Can't explain a better reason why the total number of players dropped in the game's best Arena which are crystal bounty and t2a.