Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Option to turn off pop-ups and notifications

Quite a few mobile games have these options, because repeatedly getting notifications while out of games is not only at times intrusive, but can suck up battery life.

While I appreciate the Grimlock pop-up asking me to rate the game, I think it would be best if it were placed somewhere like when exiting the game, instead of randomly interrupting me. It's nowhere near as bad as some other mobile games - like one Spider-Man mobile game where it bombards you with requests to rate it every other minute - so normally I'd be inclined to give it a pass, but since these sorts of things tend to get progressively worse over time, I figured it wouldn't hurt to bring it up now.

On the topic of out-of-game notifications, it would appear on Android that whenever I get an e-mail notification or some other form of alert, the sound would cut out, and sometimes not come back without having to switch to a different app and switch back (exiting the process isn't always necessary). It's a bug, hence why I'm posting in this category.