Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game no longer runs in the background on iOS 11 / iPhone 8 Plus

Not sure if it's iOS11 or Apple iPhone 8 problem.. but ever since I started playing on my iPhone 8 Plus the game often shuts down by itself at the background - when screen is locked (after 5 mins), if a call comes in, or if I multitask switch to another application.

This did not happen when I was playing on my old iPhone 6 with iOS10. Only after a long time does the game shuts down at the background?
Tagged:

Comments

• DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    It happens for me too on iPhone 6s. Think it might be a change to not keep sessions open endlessly from the server.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Dircules wrote: »
    It happens for me too on iPhone 6s. Think it might be a change to not keep sessions open endlessly from the server.

Thanks.. Seems like it's done deliberately then. Won't have any server activity if the user doesn't take any action. So wonder why Kabam allowed this, or its a bug on their end? Gets annoying when I have to keep boot up the app to where I left it off like not long ago.
  • Hey guys! This looks like a change brought on with iOS 11 and it's definitely not something we would want you to have to go through. We're looking at a fix here to see if it's something we can fix in a future update but it's unclear right now if that's possible.
    Kabam Kavs wrote: »
    Hey guys! This looks like a change brought on with iOS 11 and it's definitely not something we would want you to have to go through. We're looking at a fix here to see if it's something we can fix in a future update but it's unclear right now if that's possible.

thanks bro for identifying the root cause.. will wait u guys to patch it up in the future :smile:
    this is now confirmed to be resolved.. game runs awhile at the background even when locked. Good job devs :)