Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

The best transformers tv show

Hi everyone put you favorite transformers tv show ok
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    TF Prime. Could had done without the kids but the series respected the original characters and actually improved them a great deal. The character designs we're also really neat, but I feel like the Decepticons didn't need claws and red eyes. A little too "Hey look, I'm evil!" For my taste. Unfortunately, the story was seen as too dark for younger audiences so I doubt we'll ever see something like it again.

The Decepticons we're also better written in comparison to the current mainstream movie versions. They were still the obvious antagonists, but they had individually and character. Not just scary, drooling monsters. The Last Knight tried to follow these footsteps but I believe they learned their lesson much too late.
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    If ever there was a post worthy of a poll...
  • Options
    AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Original TF.

Don't like the newer cartoons, the characters have way too many human features. They should stick more to their alien/robot roots.
  • Options
    TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    edited November 2017
    TF Prime ftw!

Best characters, story and animation by miles. Even Megatron had a sort of justifiable goal (rebuild his home world). It got a bit weird when it introduced Unicron though

And c’mon, give the kid’s a break, Miko at least was awesome
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Prime, G1 and Beast Wars are my favorites
  • Options
    tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited November 2017
    I'm really not a fan of the animation in Prime (honestly I dislike most computer animation), but it is loads better than CW / Titans. I do prefer the bot designs in CW, though. Really I think that's the main thing I don't like in Prime, is the bot "style".

Haven't watched Prime enough to decide if I like the story, that part does sound interesting, and certainly better than CW.

I'm old, so really there's only one answer...G1 all the way.

Oh, forgot to add... Really the comics might be the best of the best. Marvel and IDW.
  • Options
    tekkn1kal wrote: »
    I'm really not a fan of the animation in Prime (honestly I dislike most computer animation), but it is loads better than CW / Titans. I do prefer the bot designs in CW, though. Really I think that's the main thing I don't like in Prime, is the bot "style".

Haven't watched Prime enough to decide if I like the story, that part does sound interesting, and certainly better than CW.

I'm old, so really there's only one answer...G1 all the way.

Oh, forgot to add... Really the comics might be the best of the best. Marvel and IDW.

As someone who really agrees with almost everything you said, having seen Prime, because my kids absolutely love it, it really is worth stomaching the meh CG animation for the story alone. It's pretty top notch and you'll be hard pressed to find a better Transformers story