Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Shockwave S3 bug

As of the new update, I noticed Shockwave is no longer applying the extra charges he collects via blocking into his final special 3 attack. It now drains all charges but only applies the original 5 charges and not 8 when he previously did. The charges gained through Rhinox do however still work.

I've seen this during all forms of game play, and when fighting Megatron in Mega Showdown mission a few minutes ago. With no recorded changes made to Shockwave this update, I'm given the impression this is unintentional.

Comments

• @Kabam Miike

I don't like directly notifying administers, but I feel like this could be a quick fix for the December update if seen in time. This has been going on ever since the latest update. Shockwave isn't applying the charges he blocks for into his S3. This method was the only way to get his special on par with everyone else's and the last thing one of the weakest bots in the game needs to lose.

ugb7jd85smee.png
    e51fygu21m3b.png

No judging the damage I took. I'm running a fever in winter, and my hands are shaking so bad you could put maracas in them and I could play them in my sleep. Also sorry the last picture is late in the action. My phone has a rather long delay between screenshots.
  • Pair him with rhinox. You get the extra 4 shock charges without blocking range. And it will add to sp3 to give 9 shock charges to opponent.
  • @Greenie_81

I do. I only have the 3 star of him so far, but I have noticed the charges from Rhinox do still work. Just can't bring him along on raids because of the team size.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Drake6401 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

I don't like directly notifying administers, but I feel like this could be a quick fix for the December update if seen in time. This has been going on ever since the latest update. Shockwave isn't applying the charges he blocks for into his S3. This method was the only way to get his special on par with everyone else's and the last thing one of the weakest bots in the game needs to lose.

ugb7jd85smee.png
    e51fygu21m3b.png

No judging the damage I took. I'm running a fever in winter, and my hands are shaking so bad you could put maracas in them and I could play them in my sleep. Also sorry the last picture is late in the action. My phone has a rather long delay between screenshots.

You put a t2 alpha into Shockwave? Wonder how you play him to take him that high, full tech team?
  • @KittenPrime

That's actually a rank 3 Shockwave. I'm not even close to the T2 alpha tier yet. 4* Galvatron and 3*Soundwave in play for synergy and a forge of around 35. Class advantage puts on several hundred points too.

I leveled Shockwave simply because he's such a great character in the franchise. For now, I'm keeping my Shockwave close until he gets buffed someday. In all honesty, if his stats and abilities were on any other character, I'd never even touch them. My passion for the character is all that fuels his use right now.

Rather disappointed such a complex and sophisticated character got such a shallow loadout. Tech bots run some of the most interesting combat styles in the game. Though Shockwave's traits are certainly one of a kind, they have always felt half finished to me. The design team for his look did a great job though. He's a really cool G1 and CW hybrid.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Drake6401 wrote: »
    @KittenPrime

That's actually a rank 3 Shockwave. I'm not even close to the T2 alpha tier yet. 4* Galvatron and 3*Soundwave in play for synergy and a forge of around 35. Class advantage puts on several hundred points too.

I leveled Shockwave simply because he's such a great character in the franchise. For now, I'm keeping my Shockwave close until he gets buffed someday. In all honesty, if his stats and abilities were on any other character, I'd never even touch them. My passion for the character is all that fuels his use right now.

Rather disappointed such a complex and sophisticated character got such a shallow loadout. Tech bots run some of the most interesting combat styles in the game. Though Shockwave's traits are certainly one of a kind, they have always felt half finished to me. The design team for his look did a great job though. He's a really cool G1 and CW hybrid.

I agree Shockwave is a great decepticon and transformer, he's my first and only masterpiece figure (MP29 Destron Laserwave). Sucks that he's so underwhelming but to be honest any bot is good at r3.
  • @KittenPrime

I have that masterpiece too! My only one I got actually. I made it a mission to have at least one good Shockwave figure.

Shockwave needs a high rank to start showing some use, as he heavily relies on his shock damage which levels with rank.