Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

how to get bumblebee?

i started game a day ago. how do i get bumblebee? how many bumblebee are their? if more then one how do i get them?
note: i know about the 20$ one.
Tagged:

Comments

• Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Bumblebee is in the crystals and is available as 1-3* as his 4* version is not available yet
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    There is no guaranteed chance to get bumblebee, as the crystals are all random so you have to hope for the best. There's only the movie version bumblebee released so far.
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Hopefully I get him soon. I'm getting optimus in weekly reward. I still need bumblebee hotrod and ironhide.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited November 2017
    Bumblebee is in the crystals and is available as 1-3* as his 4* version is not available yet

1* Bee is no longer available. 2* and 3* Bee only. Here are the only 1* bots you can acquire (minus dinobot, that's just the feature bot offer):

mkrkx87co637.png
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Manthro wrote: »

1* Bee is no longer available. 2* and 3* Bee only. Here are the only 1* bots you can acquire (minus dinobot, that's just the feature bot offer):

mkrkx87co637.png

so dont buy 1 star crystals if aiming for bumblebee. but if aiming for ironhide buy it.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    You don't buy 1* Crystals, neither can you get them now since 3* Arena is removed. There's no way to get 1* bots other than from daily and alliance crystals.