Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What is arena

Can someone explain arena. How does it work. What currency. How long. Is it repeat for whole month.
I read on faq that new bots are in arena for whole month. I don't understand how arena is now.
Tagged:

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    The arena is a place where we fight against other players controlled by an AI to gain points to get rewards based on how high we rank in a certain region
    There used to be milestone rewards in all arenas but they are removed for unknown reasons
    Arenas are the best place to get arena crystals, which give you lots of gold and energon(the thing you want to buy to get Bayformers characters)
    So basically, you want more rewards? Waste all of your precious time grinding the arenas to get them

Have fun!
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    camaro57 wrote: »
    Can someone explain arena. How does it work. What currency. How long. Is it repeat for whole month.
    I read on faq that new bots are in arena for whole month. I don't understand how arena is now.

Arenas are a way to earn many different rewards, the more you play AND WIN, the more chances you get at bigger rewards. Is a continuous activity, you don't have to play it, but you will be missing out on a lot of good stuff. 350 in gold for each group of fights.
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    edited November 2017
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    camaro57 wrote: »

Arenas are a way to earn many different rewards, the more you play AND WIN, the more chances you get at bigger rewards. Is a continuous activity, you don't have to play it, but you will be missing out on a lot of good stuff. 350 in gold for each group of fights.

thanks for help. in store is a dinaobot that says use 10,000 dinobot chips for 3 star dinobot. but when you click it asks for number with + and - on sides. does that mean it asking for how many copies you want of character or is it collecting peices of character. once you have peices you unlock character?

also if i dont want the dinobot but i collect the chips. when the next arena bot comes in will the dinobot chips turn into chips for the new bot? or will their be new currency for the new bot?
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Shut down post
  • Hey folks.

The intent of this post has been lost and it's turned into a mess of personal arguments and non-constructive mudslinging. Closing it down before it gets too out of hand.
This discussion has been closed.