Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

new board's / Maps

Kabam is there any plans in the future for you guys at add new board's to fight on?

Comments

• AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    I'm taking about new boards we fight on each match. Guess I should of left the map part out of it.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Yeah new stages would be great
  • Ah, gotcha. Yeah, having a new stage to fight on would be nice
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Maybe underwater in Quintessa from the '86 movie where Kup gets torn into pieces and Hot Rod fixes him, or battle damaged Autobot City (also from the '86 movie)
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Maybe underwater in Quintessa from the '86 movie where Kup gets torn into pieces and Hot Rod fixes him, or battle damaged Autobot City (also from the '86 movie)

Either one would be awesome, or maybe Moon Base 1 with the shuttle in the background?
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited November 2017
    Some new stages would be cool.

Because there's only one bot per month, it would be cool if they had a themed stage added to the pool.

For example the megs that is coming in, what if we had autobot city from the animated movie where Optimus and Megatron have their epic battle. (I know, cw isn't g1... but still :p).

Dinobot, I never really watched beast wars.. maybe a jungle stage?

Galvatron, fighting inside unicron or outside around his head or something.. or Junkion planet.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Wow, nice idea Terminal. Fighting inside Unicron with the Matrix floating overhead will be so cool.
  • AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    I agree all great idea's and would be awesome to have a new stage to go with the new bot because one bot a month is very meh.