Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

what are all ways to get energon?

i started the game about 3-4 days ago. im stuck on my campaign. im down to 25 energon. so what are all ways to get energon( be specific). and how much energon does it give.

no im not trolling im actually serious. ive got optimus and ironhide. i need bumblebee, hotrod drift and ultra magnus.

Comments

• Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    edited November 2017
    arena crystals but you will need to do that daily and score points that new players may struggle to get to make it worth your while, plus it’s random if at all. when you are new completing missions and gaining levels is a good way to do it. I think you get a 100 for every level gained. I am maxed out but I know you get energon for every level you gain. Also in the raid store they offer it sometimes as a daily raid store item. Usually once a week or so. Those are the easiest ways outside of buying it
  • Options
    camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    BOFAD wrote: »
    arena crystals but you will need to do that daily and score points that new players may struggle to get to make it worth your while, plus it’s random if at all. when you are new completing missions and gaining levels is a good way to do it. I think you get a 100 for every level gained. I am maxed out but I know you get energon for every level you gain. Also in the raid store they offer it sometimes as a daily raid store item. Usually once a week or so. Those are the easiest ways outside of buying it

its 50 energon for level up. but thanks.
  • Options
    Ultimately, energon is the pay for currency but you can slowly get some through in the game with work. I wouldn't recommend ever buying it unless it's on some sort of super sale. Last purchase I made was the energon card for 80% off. Otherwise, it's way over priced.

Arena crystals have a random chance to give energon. They're obtained by ranking in arenas and getting their chips from away missions.

Beating and mastering missions gives a total of 25 energon each. 10 for the completion and 15 for covering all paths.

There's also the occasional days when you can get up to 200 energon in the raid store in sets of 20 at a time.

The last I typically use is the bot chip arenas. The milestones give 5 energon for every 3 milestone if I remember correctly. I often lose count on that one.

It's not a quick process. I'm right around the higher tier of players, able to make the top 1% when ever I feel like it, and I'm sitting with 2,800 energon on the moment. That stash has been in the works ever sense the middle of October.

As far as spending it goes, I recommend getting a few premium or featured bot crystals to start. It's how you'll get a roster up and running. After that it's up to you. With my horrible luck, I typically use it on bundles sense they have a set return instead of gambling with crystals. If you're lucky like anyone that not me, you'll have 4 stars in no time.
  • Options
    Drake6401 wrote: »
    Ultimately, energon is the pay for currency but you can slowly get some through in the game with work. I wouldn't recommend ever buying it unless it's on some sort of super sale. Last purchase I made was the energon card for 80% off. Otherwise, it's way over priced.

Arena crystals have a random chance to give energon. They're obtained by ranking in arenas and getting their chips from away missions.

Beating and mastering missions gives a total of 25 energon each. 10 for the completion and 15 for covering all paths.

There's also the occasional days when you can get up to 200 energon in the raid store in sets of 20 at a time.

The last I typically use is the bot chip arenas. The milestones give 5 energon for every 3 milestone if I remember correctly. I often lose count on that one.

It's not a quick process. I'm right around the higher tier of players, able to make the top 1% when ever I feel like it, and I'm sitting with 2,800 energon on the moment. That stash has been in the works ever sense the middle of October.

As far as spending it goes, I recommend getting a few premium or featured bot crystals to start. It's how you'll get a roster up and running. After that it's up to you. With my horrible luck, I typically use it on bundles sense they have a set return instead of gambling with crystals. If you're lucky like anyone that not me, you'll have 4 stars in no time.

can you further explain the "There's also the occasional days when you can get up to 200 energon in the raid store in sets of 20 at a time." i know of the raid currecny which i use for knight crystals. so is raid currency used to buy the energon and what is set of 20 mean? does it mean can buy 20 at a time? of so how much raid currency.

all i want is bumblebee , hotrod , drift , ultra magnus.
    i have optimus and ironhide from cyber monday 20 crystal for 20$ sale but i cant buy anymore.
    i cant seem to get bumblebee, i dont know where to get ultra magnus, i know hotrod and drift are in their own crystals. but i dont know when the drift and hotrod crystals come.
  • Options
    As I have said in another thread there is no sure fire way of gaining bot of your choice. It is completely random what bots you will get. As for the raid energon, yes it is 20 energon for 3000 raid chips. However, the deal is part of the rotating daily raid deals. It isn't always there. If you watch the raid store you will learn what the daily deals are.
  • Options
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    As I have said in another thread there is no sure fire way of gaining bot of your choice. It is completely random what bots you will get. As for the raid energon, yes it is 20 energon for 3000 raid chips. However, the deal is part of the rotating daily raid deals. It isn't always there. If you watch the raid store you will learn what the daily deals are.

so you can only buy once at a time. then wait till comes back? because i bought a knight crystal then said wait 5 hours. the next day their were new stuff and no knight crystal.
  • Options
    Knight crystals are a rotating daily deal

You can buy one if each tier of knight crystal

Today is tier 3 basic essence. You can buy max of 5 in one day

Energon can be bought 10 times when it comes around for total of 200.

It really depends on the day and deal and there doesn't seem to be a set pattern. Like I said, check back daily. You will learn what is always there and what rotates out.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    camaro57 wrote: »
    Hired_Goon wrote: »

so you can only buy once at a time. then wait till comes back? because i bought a knight crystal then said wait 5 hours. the next day their were new stuff and no knight crystal.

The raid store has a featured item available every 24hrs.

You have 24hrs to collect enough raid chips and buy as many of that item as is available.

Here are some examples for some days:

Energon: 10x purchases of 20 energon for 3000 raid chips each. This equals 30000 raid chips for a max of 200 energon.

Rank up crystals: 5x rank up crystals for 4000 raid chips each. 20000 total raid chips. These provide resources to rank up your bots.

There are many other daily items that cycle through the raid store every 24hrs.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Top 3 easiest and simplest ways to farm energon:
    1. Raid event: Just 30k raid chips(5 raids for me) to get 200 energon
    2. Arena crystals: Mentioned in your "What is arena" thread, also obtainable in alliance events
    3. Mission completion: It's fast and simple
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    or buy it from the store