Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Arena Sandbaggers

Just a small shoutout to all you who love to sandbag your arena teams. If you are going to do it, at least put together a decent team. I knew this team was sandbagged and picked it on purpose, simply because it’s a cheap trick and I like the points it gives me to beat maxed out four star bots. swhowvckrd3f.png

Comments

• Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Fighting sandbagged teams is a great way to get better in the game.

Using sandbag teams though, in my opinion, isn't a great way to get better. They're great when you're just starting out and trying to get some swag to make your team better, but eventually they just end up being a crutch.

I gave up using them months ago and my game got better. I say embrace the lopsided matchups that 10-15 gives you! :D
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    @Synthwave is right, fighting ridiculously sandbagged teams can be frustrating, but has made my gameplay better by leaps and bounds.
  • Options
    WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    Oh, I was not complaining. I like the challenge and the points.
  • Options
    The AI matchup is not put together by a player...
  • Options
    It is a bit annoying at times, especially when all 3 options are sandbag teams. The system seems to collect them together. I'm no stranger to challenge, but when my Rank one 4 stars are matched against rank 5s, It's hard to deal with especially sense my rank one bots are clearly the ones I'm not so great with.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    From what I see you're using your 4 stars too quickly. Fights 6 to 8 can be done with 3* teams. Then from 9-15 you can put in full 2/5, 3/5, and 4/5 teams not only to gain points but taste the hardness.
  • Options
    WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    I tend to rotate myself around on how I approach arenas. On the arenas that give out bot chips I go get all the milestones as quick as possible then try to get my points total up about 450k. On all the other arenas I tend to use 3* bots until round 10 then move to my 4*s. If the arenas would all be the same way I might do it the same.