What do you want for Christmas?

Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. Kabam should do some kind of "special" calendar or a special mission that awards cool stuff... so now I'm asking you guys what you're looking forward to see on this Wonderful holiday?

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 1,629
    I'd like a 4* generic awakening program please
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 143
    The "assets_cache" external folder re-enabled! So we can have automatic external lasting images of the game again!

(My ignored previous complaints:)
    http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/3002/image-assets-disabled-or-no-more#latest
    http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/3024/help-re-enabling-the-games-image-assets-cache#latest
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    edited November 2017
    All I want is bumblebee. Does not matter what star.
    Also would cool if I got hotrod drift ultra magnus
  • Bumblebee wrote: »
    I'd like kabam to finally release 4* bumblebee

PLEASE!
    I think i’m apart of the very small minority that does not want Bumblebee released...
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    seeing how Kabam did with their Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions.. don't expect them to come cheap.
  • If kabam can't make players happy on Christmas then there is no hope left
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 818
    a nice scented candle would be much appreciated
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 315
    I’ll take selectable AM BG levels and 4 star Bumblebee for 200 Alex.
  • I would like all my money back but beggars can’t be choosers
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 315
    200 is not the cost btw lol that’s my jeopardy reference for the day
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 305
    edited November 2017
    On the first day of Christmas.. Kabam gave to me, one 1 star mixmaster... Full song coming soon ;)

Song continues: On the second day of christmas Kabam gives to me, extreme lag and crashes, and a 1 star mod!
  • Put a ? on the December calendar for the 25th and it better be something good because I've been good all year.
  • 4* bot in calendar please :)
  • JAZZ.
  • I would like to see the Autobot "Blaster" from the first generation be introduced into the game.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Steelbane wrote: »
    On the first day of Christmas.. Kabam gave to me, one 1 star mixmaster... Full song coming soon ;)

Song continues: On the second day of christmas Kabam gives to me, extreme lag and crashes, and a 1 star mod!

Continues:

On the third day of Christmas Kabam gives to me, a USD50 dollar T2A deal... (most ppl not gonna buy it)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 1,629

On the second day of Christmas, Kabam gave to me T2 Basic Spark deal costing 99$ and 1* Mixmaster
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. Kabam should do some kind of "special" calendar or a special mission that awards cool stuff... so now I'm asking you guys what you're looking forward to see on this Wonderful holiday?

My two front teeth
  • Faithz17 wrote: »
    I want a game that works without lags and long loading times and actually does what I input. Possible??

I'll take this too, oh and a 4* ratchet please. I'm easy
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    I'd like a 4* generic awakening program please

Plus some generic 4* sig programs too
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 677
    edited November 2017
    4* awakening programs, a 4* Ramjet, daily energon card for eternity, and a robot pony that turns into a Ferrari.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 377

I'll take this too, oh and a 4* ratchet please. I'm easy

I don’t particularly care about Ratchet, but I would like a 4* Mirage please. Fine, I’d even say pretty please :D

• Kabam to fix the game